Looking for Trailer storage

03' White Snake

Established Member
Anyone have any leads on trailer storage for the week? Few friends and I are looking to rent a 3 place trailer for this years Mustang Week and will need a place to store it.

Trying to rent a house with room for it but might have to store it somewhere. Any leads or help is appreciated. :beer:

Thanks,
Chris

My Cobra

Gigidy Gigidy Gigidy
Established Member
Make sure you keep it in a good spot. I had somebody bust the lock on my trailer box. Took all the straps, battery for my winch, some tools.

03' White Snake

Established Member
I'm planning on towing to NC now and leaving the truck and trailer there at my buddies place and driving the rest of the way. I just don't want to drive through NY. Those roads are very rough on a lowered car.

Thanks fir the advice.

poof100

Established Member
I talked to the A&A Boat Storage for trailer storage. Seemed very accommodating. I will be storing my enclosed trailer there for the week, and it's only a few miles from where I'm staying.

poof100

Established Member
Where is it located in relation to North Myrtle Beach? How much did they quote you?

I'm guessing it's pretty far from North Myrtle. I'm staying in Surfside and it says it's only about 7 miles or so from the house. Surfside is a good ways from North Myrtle.

Here's the full info on the place:

A&A Boat Storage
3041 Forestbrook Rd, Myrtle Beach, SC 29588
(843) 251-6726

I'm paying $25 for the week to store my 30' enclosed car trailer. Pretty good deal if you ask me. They said they are open 7-7 on Saturdays and to just come by.

Users who are viewing this thread