looking for FRICK

Status
Not open for further replies.

1967eleanor

factory spoiler delete yo
Established Member
I guess its clear now Larry that they both were huge douches to each other and probably will be to everyone else. The punishments/bans should be the same for both of them.

how am i being a douche, im offering to make something that was messed up in the past, right. he lost $70 i would be loosing over 300.

FRiCK

Banned
my OP for the programmer:

Wtb: Diablo Predator Programmer (01' Cobra)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I belive it is PN#: U7146.... UN-MARRIED!

thanks....have cash! let me know!

PM ME ASAP!!!

how do i specify anymore??

i took that deal in the ass......cuz i figured nothing would be done about it...

FRiCK

Banned
"my guess is he saw that i had a 99 and assumed it would work on his car."

YOU TOLD ME IT WAS OFF YOUR CAR JERK!!!!!!!!!! (see PM convo)

AND I SAID IN MY POST ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ U7146 (01' COBRA)

K2AHollywood

Established Member
how am i being a douche, im offering to make something that was messed up in the past, right. he lost $70 i would be loosing over 300.

You are being a douche by selling a tuner which he request by part number. The number corresponds to a tuner for a 99/01 which you said you had. Totally your fault, you responded on your own accord to an add asking for a specific product by saying to had it. Making it right would have involved immediatly sending his money baclk and getting the tuner back, not offering the resulting monetary loss after he had to find someone else to buy it, and now hes screwing you. Then you two have a 4 page forum bitching back anf fourth like your own shit doesnt stink. This is stupid, I AGREE he owes you a manifold but jesus christ this is insane....

Jamie R.

Established Member
I see this as a lot of mistakes by both parties. I don't know what could be done here to make this right for either of ya. I do feel as though you should send him the intake, because he had nothing to do with yours getting the shit blown out of it. It is beyond me why in the hell you would buy and intake from him if he "got" you on the predator!!!! Just a bad deal all the way around:nonono::cuss:

Jamie R.
'01 Silver Cobra on the Cover of MM&FF's August '07 Issue

FRiCK

Banned
look.

i know i made an agreement of sending you a lower. Whether i have money to spend or not, im in no position at this point to send you a $300 lower manifold that will quote "just sit in the basement"....come on man........

this is a shitty situation all around. i really dont want to get banned from here, i like this place, and im sure dave does as well.....but i simply donot have the money to send you a lower......bottom line. if your car was being held up in this deal and you not being able to drive it, i might have some more urgency.....but please dont "milk" this situation, you know as well as i that the lower is really.............just going in the basement.

1. 03/04 diablos dont go for what you sold it to me for, bottom line. u got it off your hands.

2. you sold me a shitty non-fixed 99 "AC" casting manifold, now that that info is out in the open from naz's post, everyone im sure is going to stay away from these manfolds......you got that off your hands for a fair and average price as well. (DONT tell me you coulda sold it for more, you couldnt)

im really tired of dealing with this, if you want dave email me, and we can discuss it there. enuff of this oprah/jerry springer shit.....

ok?

Smacked_in_ATL

Stock!
Established Member
Well 1967 eleanor, you have explaining to do. I say you two both F-ed up. So go your separate ways and let nothing be done about it. You both lose.

99riocobra

i like ice cream
Established Member
you both screwed each other over. so you're both even then. no one owes anyone anything.

Last edited:

Quadcammer

4cams aren't better then1
Established Member
look.

i know i made an agreement of sending you a lower. Whether i have money to spend or not, im in no position at this point to send you a $300 lower manifold that will quote "just sit in the basement"....come on man........

this is a shitty situation all around. i really dont want to get banned from here, i like this place, and im sure dave does as well.....but i simply donot have the money to send you a lower......bottom line. if your car was being held up in this deal and you not being able to drive it, i might have some more urgency.....but please dont "milk" this situation, you know as well as i that the lower is really.............just going in the basement.

IT DOES NOT MATTER WHAT HE IS GOING TO BE DOING WITH IT. IF YOU ARE AS BROKE DICK AS IT SEEMS, WHY THE HELL ARE YOU MODIFYING YOUR CAR. IF YOU CAN'T AFFORD A $300 HIT, YOU ARE STRETCHING YOURSELF WAY TO THIN.

It makes no difference if its gonna sit in his basement. You owe the douche an intake, and you will send it to him, even if you have to eat ramen noodles.

Smacked_in_ATL

Stock!
Established Member
IT DOES NOT MATTER WHAT HE IS GOING TO BE DOING WITH IT. IF YOU ARE AS BROKE DICK AS IT SEEMS, WHY THE HELL ARE YOU MODIFYING YOUR CAR. IF YOU CAN'T AFFORD A $300 HIT, YOU ARE STRETCHING YOURSELF WAY TO THIN.

It makes no difference if its gonna sit in his basement. You owe the douche an intake, and you will send it to him, even if you have to eat ramen noodles.

:lol: I'm calling on the ban stick for both now. :nonono:

kb'd

Banned
either ban both or let them deal with it.neither party is going to back down at this point so its beating a dead horse.this is turning into a waste of bandwidth...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread