looking for FRICK

Status
Not open for further replies.

FRiCK

Banned
damn...... $20 off, thanks!!!!..........now wheres the rest?

i dont have money laying around. and i need to get to work everyday......

i come first, not 67eleanor on svtperformance.com......

but in all seriousness....i do have a GT manifold laying here....thatll work right?? :shrug:

i mean, cuz thats acceptable around here?? lmk, i can ship ASAP!!

Last edited:

Common

Established Member
damn...... $20 off, thanks!!!!..........now wheres the rest?

i dont have money laying around. and i need to get to work everyday......

i come first, not 67eleanor on svtperformance.com......

You can NOT make deal and then back out just because you don't see it fit/suit your newly acquired needs.

Stand by your word and do the right thing.

You don't want to be known as a scammer, especially not on this site.;-)

FRiCK

Banned
Im Not A Scammer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did I Send Him Fake Money?? Or An Inferior Product (Like He Did Me)??????????????????????????????????????

Last edited:

Biggieman

03-04 parts for sale
Established Member

Did I Send Him Fake Money Or An Inferior Product Like He Did Me??????????????????????????????????????

did you read LLs post? it was clear IMO. additionally, with the exception of one or two guys in this thread the general concensus is that you ARE acting like a scammer. you need to send the part out like you said you would. its YOUR problem you destroyed your manifold, not 67eleanors.

quick01snake

Your View
Established Member

Did I Send Him Fake Money?? Or An Inferior Product (Like He Did Me)??????????????????????????????????????

maybe not but you're screwing him out of a $300+ intake...just because you played with N20 and got burnt? if you can't afford to break your only car and fix it, maybe you should quit taking risks with it...sounds like you need a lesson in how the to take responsibility for your actions...

Red3

Established Member
i have an intake i will sell you. i understand you saying your life is more important than him or this site but you know you are wrong man. i know if i had a deal with someone and that happened to me i would be honest with them and if i was the seller i would be understanding and prob be cool about it. but anyways i have a stock lower i will sell you if your interested

1967eleanor

factory spoiler delete yo
Established Member
thats two people that said you tried to sell them the ported lower. care to explain this?

i have an intake i will sell you. i understand you saying your life is more important than him or this site but you know you are wrong man. i know if i had a deal with someone and that happened to me i would be honest with them and if i was the seller i would be understanding and prob be cool about it. but anyways i have a stock lower i will sell you if your interested

exactly, im a very understanding person, stuff happens, i understand. if you would taken the time to explain this instead of avoiding me none of this woulda ever happened, and most likely i would said send me a stocker after you get everything straightened out.

Last edited:

Smacked_in_ATL

Stock!
Established Member
If doesn't make sense. Why would he sell a ported lower when he still needed to send you his stocker eleanor??? Scammer!!!

FRiCK

Banned
If doesn't make sense. Why would he sell a ported lower when he still needed to send you his stocker eleanor??? Scammer!!!

wtf??

why do you care?? you woulda had a ported lower for a good price?? but once i found out about the casting and all that i figured no one would want to buy it....

and no i wasnt going to send you my stocker.........i already said this.

i was fed up with all this shit and pretty much made up my mind that you could kick rocks!!!

and so is lying ok?? i havent done that??...... why is everyone dismissing what he has done??? why am i takin the grunt of this??

JohnnysCobra

Established Member
wait, he blew apart his ported intake....why would he try to sell it? (or am i missing a piece of the puzzle?)

01_OXFORD_SVT

10th Anni FTMFW
Established Member
I think there was a mutual douche act that took place.. HOWEVER, FRICK, you never made 67 specify if the programmer would work for your make/model vehicle.. (Clarify these things before purchase)

On the flip side, FRICK, its on you now man.. You need to come up off that intake that you agreed to let go of.. I dont understand how you can sell stuff your gonna use/using in the first place. You need to get your priorities in order bro.

I vote +1 on the banstick for FRICK if this matter is not resloved.

1967eleanor

factory spoiler delete yo
Established Member
i was fed up with all this shit and pretty much made up my mind that you could kick rocks!!!

and so is lying ok?? i havent done that??...... why is everyone dismissing what he has done??? why am i takin the grunt of this??

thats real mature of you to say, what do you mean what i have done, you mean selling you a ported lower just as described only to find you scamming me?

So lets recap,

i could have sold the ported lower for at least 550-600 i sold it to you for 380 shipped
you wont send me your stocker, like you agreed. to so now i have to go buy another one for around 200-300

so thats around $400 your scamming me out of

and all you have to say is your fed up and to kick rocks

SgtMike

Lurker
Established Member
I am 67Eleanor's brother...just so you know. I have watched this since it started, I remember my brother getting the Diablo tuner in the same fashion you did from him. He was disappointed it wouldn't work on his car. I looked at the FS thread of it, it clearly specified 03/04 cobra. If Frick didn't read it...well sorry man your bad. That has nothing to do with the current situation anyways.

You made a deal to make a trade: ported lower for the stock lower. You are running a 150shot...WTF did you expect. Just because you are taking unnecessary risks with your car doesn't mean you have to screw over my brother. You are being a complete douchebag about this whole situation. He tried to keep this to PMs and not in the public eye. You chose to ignore them. Your justification in all this is completely wrong. You did lie if you said you were going to trade intakes. So now you have both lied and stolen. Nice man. Nice.

Smacked_in_ATL

Stock!
Established Member
1967eleanor said:
Smacked_in_ATL said:
FRiCK said:
Smacked_in_ATL said:
FRiCK said:
Smacked_in_ATL said:
FRiCK said:
Smacked_in_ATL said:
FRiCK said:
Smacked_in_ATL said:
FRiCK said:
you interested in a naz ported lower?? and no its not one of the shitty castings that naz said to stay away from.... ide sell it to you for $400 shipped. plus your stocker...

let me kno!!

Does that replace the part of the motor with the Snake? I get a little confused with upper/lower intakes sometimes...so excuse me. Why are you selling? Is the ported lower what he charges about $550 to do? Thanks.

Part of my convo with Frick about him selling something that wasn't even fully his yet!! Then he broke it!!

FRiCK

Banned
BULLSHIT!!

i posted a WTB add: http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=430788

and he replied to ME agreeing that he had an 01' programmer (PN#: U7146)????

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm......

so you mean to tell me he screwed me on purpose?? just to make his money back?? KOOL!!!

damn.....good thing i didnt do that. i sold mine locally for the most i could ($130)

and not fully mine??? i paid him for it!! its deff mine......wtf?? and no! i did not try to sell it after it was broke nor after i found out it was a shitty casting.....im keeping it. its better than stock....

next question??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread