looking for FRICK

Status
Not open for further replies.

1967eleanor

factory spoiler delete yo
Established Member
I think he screwed up also. But he didn't register under several usernames to start crap and he has good feed back.

1967eleanor I hope you learned your lesson and you better stay on the Up+Up or you're gone also.

understood, i have bought and sold many things on this site and this is the only time ive ever had a problem, i tried to what i could to make everyone happy. its a crappy ending to a crappy situation, im just glad its over.even if i did have t lose a decent amount of cash. CASE CLOSED time to go cruise the hottest girlfriends thread.:beer:

SgtMike

Lurker
Established Member
understood, i have bought and sold many things on this site and this is the only time ive ever had a problem, i tried to what i could to make everyone happy. its a crappy ending to a crappy situation, im just glad its over.even if i did have t lose a decent amount of cash. CASE CLOSED time to go cruise the hottest girlfriends thread.:beer:

You're not old enough to be in there yet :nonono:

On a serious note..sucks for both of you. However I think lessons were learned and my brother will be better for it :).

Common

Established Member
What a tool.
frickcobragay.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread