Looking for a thousand rear wheel H.P.

postban

...rollin on 20's
Established Member
There will be a couple THP cars crest that 1K RWHP this year. Besides the fuel and motor components it looks like we need to switch to FAST or a MSD box spark setup to get to that level.

www.turbohorsepower.com

TRBO VNM

the turbo era for the 03/04's is just starting really and there should be some pretty great rides out there soon. so far I don't think I have read anyone actually make the 1000rwhp yet. I am sure we will be seeing it soon. :beer:

blk04cobra1

1000rwhp coming soon
Established Member
Any of the kits available will eclipse the 1000rwhp mark with the proper electronics. Well all except the twin 50mm's...like Postban and Turbo said, just pick which one suits your fancy and combine it with great tuning/fuel system and you'll see it.

badcobra

It's Fast
Established Member
+1 for Turbo Horsepower. Awesome customer service and they deliver on their promises. Go with the twin t-67's, will get you there a little easier. Plan for major fuel and spark upgrades.

badcobra

It's Fast
Established Member
I can't speak for Postban and his goals, but I know myself and 78mphgpr are two THP cars shooting for well over a 1000rwhp.

Jpjr

Established Member
badcobra said:
I can't speak for Postban and his goals, but I know myself and 78mphgpr are two THP cars shooting for well over a 1000rwhp.

postban's wife has made him promise not to make a lick over 850rwhp. :thumbsup:

Blown02

Established Member
Ive got hp twin 57s.. maxed out fuel system, dont want to convert to return style, and not really racing on the dyno.. 1000rwhp would be cool, and I would love to hit that number, but its only a number, Im not obsessing over a number. I cant get it to hook with half that power when I turn the boost down.

badcobra

It's Fast
Established Member
Sweet car man. Would be awesome to hook. I think you need some of these Hoosier 335 Drag Radials!

hoosier1.jpg

Blown02

Established Member
Damn, those are nice tires..

With 15psi in bfg 315 drag radials the car doesnt hook with 10psi.

Im installing my built rearend with steeda weight jacker lowers, and steeda hardcore uppers. About to buy a pa c4 with everything needed to install. Next on the list is c clip eliminators, driveshaft loop, 10point cage, subfram connectors, and the battery in the rear. Hopefully with 28" slicks ande skinnies in the front itll hook and Ill run 9s.

badcobra

It's Fast
Established Member
If you want to hook on the street...the Hoosier 335 is the ONLY street tire that will hold that kind of power. My friend spent $5000 on tires last year testing every tire made practically and went 10.0 @ 141 on these with his T-56 Turbo Terminator. Good Luck!

badcobra

It's Fast
Established Member
Yes, 10.5" '03 replica wheel. They fit perfect! Last year I was running the ported Eaton with 20lbs of boost and a 200 shot hooked up on a button that made 906 ft/lbs TQ and these tires would not spin on the hit, even on a cold road. They are simply the greatest drag radial ever made bar none IMHO.

Blown02

Established Member
Wow, it sounds like it! Thats amazing. How long are these SOPPOSED to last? People say the bfg drag radials are only good to 3k miles, mine are almost double that.

Users who are viewing this thread