Looking for a thousand rear wheel H.P.

badcobra

It's Fast
Established Member
Honestly I have no idea how long they are supposed to last. You can get a few thousand miles out of them if you aren't tearing them all to pieces every single day. With as much money as we spend on these cars...$380 on a set of tires every few months is a pittance.

LooseScrewRacing

Established Member
badcobra said:
+1 for Turbo Horsepower. Awesome customer service and they deliver on their promises. Go with the twin t-67's, will get you there a little easier. Plan for major fuel and spark upgrades.

I know that I need to do a complete fuel system... But
What do I need to the ignition system to be able to support 1000rwhp?

badcobra

It's Fast
Established Member
The only 'proven' solution to run big boost at this point is twin MSD DIS-4's and 4 tach adaptors. Pretty spendy solution to say the least. There is some upgraded COPS coming from Granatelli and Weapon X that may prove to be cheaper solutions, but when I was planning this all out those really weren't options. There are many running the twin DIS-4's with success...and they also give you a true two step for the track.

blk04cobra1

1000rwhp coming soon
Established Member
For $2995, you can get the Big Stuff 3, it comes with everything needed for 1000+rwhp...all things considered, it's probably $800-$1000 more than piecing together a kit, but it WILL hold the power and has been proven upwards of 1500rwhp.

Users who are viewing this thread