Looking for a Good Exhaust Setup for the Cobra

ib_604

Established Member
this is the best sound I've heard. But i called kooks and there mufflers for this are custom and take 2-3 weeks to build.(I have irs) and are $500 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLvfKvzSvUc
I found this vid awhile back and loved it too. Is it just me or do the custom pipes get tucked up higher than any other system in the market? That would definitely help with bottoming out for sure.

Svt_kid90

Established Member
A little of topic but this is my current set up stainless works long tube headers with 3" collector, stainless works 3" x-pipe, stainless works 3" cat-back i want similar to the borla stingers but they are hard to come by used and i can't justify paying 175 for each muffler anybody have any input as to what could be a good alternative? Has anyone tried the kooks race series mufflers?

trogdor_2002

trmn8td
Established Member
Stingers and off road prochamber.

Exactly what I am running. I have had three Cobras: One with an off road X & flowmasters. Another with off road H & Bassanis. Now I am running a off road prochamber with Borla stingers. By far the best sound of the three. And the Bassani setup even had JBA longtubes and I am still using the factory manifolds. I like the sound of the Borla setup. Seems like most everyone feels the same from looking at the replies.

Users who are viewing this thread