Look what I found in the local wrecking yard yesterday! A Boss 302R!!!

_Snake_

Established Member
Agree with both of you about the VIN and the fact its a 1 in 50. But you can get a VIN assigned to custom build / kit car. That's why I said "possibly."

chico_mustangs

Established Member
I picked this up a a few days ago. It's a 2014 V6 with only 9312 miles on it. I'll be able to use the quarters, rear end, and a few other parts for the project Boss. It's going to be a long road but it'll be worth it!

uploadfromtaptalk1448824036326.jpg

Tuffnuts23

Established Member
I picked this up a a few days ago. It's a 2014 V6 with only 9312 miles on it. I'll be able to use the quarters, rear end, and a few other parts for the project Boss. It's going to be a long road but it'll be worth it!

View attachment 55571

I've got a factory k member, radiator support, and sway bar in my garage. You can have them cheap if you are interested. Good luck with the build.

chico_mustangs

Established Member
I've got a factory k member, radiator support, and sway bar in my garage. You can have them cheap if you are interested. Good luck with the build.
Thank you for the offer, if I make it down near you I'll let you know. I think I'm going to put all BMR suspension on it if I can find some really good deals on everything.

Rehagenracing50

Established Member
I know quite a bit about these cars and can help you source whatever you need. I may also have some parts laying around. Is your plan to build it back to exact factory specification, or are you just going to buy a donor car and build it out the best you can? If you want it to be authentic, let me know. I can help. I have lots of the production Boss R parts, and I have LOTS of body panels for the repair.

chico_mustangs

Established Member
I know quite a bit about these cars and can help you source whatever you need. I may also have some parts laying around. Is your plan to build it back to exact factory specification, or are you just going to buy a donor car and build it out the best you can? If you want it to be authentic, let me know. I can help. I have lots of the production Boss R parts, and I have LOTS of body panels for the repair.
I would like to build it back to factory specs, it will take a whole because I know it's not going to be cheap.

LD5050

37OH55V
Established Member
WTF, amazing find. Once in a lifetime.

Congrats and I very much look forward to the build thread!

Users who are viewing this thread