Look what I found in the local wrecking yard yesterday! A Boss 302R!!!

SKT

FNG
Established Member

Great find - looking forward to this thread progressing into a full build.

Keep us updated.

Epic Fail

Established Member
Chico's my hometown, families still there. Great rescue! Can anyone guesstimate a value of this with all new guts? Wouldn't it be worth a great deal less than if it hadn't been gutted? I still think it's awesome, but I can imagine someone spending as much on the components to build it up as it may be worth when you're done.

chico_mustangs

Established Member
Thanks everyone! It'll be a slow process trying to gather all the correct parts together but it'll be bad ass when it's all done!

chico_mustangs

Established Member
24d13881bf6dd25d95c96bd74a5006c9.jpg

I scored these from a different junk yard yesterday. One of the most difficult things about this process will be finding out exactly what the correct parts are because of the limited amount of information I can find out. I'm going to call Ford Racing on Monday and hopefully I can get an exploded diagram or diagrams of the car with part numbers.

_Snake_

Established Member
24d13881bf6dd25d95c96bd74a5006c9.jpg

I scored these from a different junk yard yesterday. One of the most difficult things about this process will be finding out exactly what the correct parts are because of the limited amount of information I can find out. I'm going to call Ford Racing on Monday and hopefully I can get an exploded diagram or diagrams of the car with part numbers.

Call Watson Racing. They'll have all the info you're looking for.

Snakebitten

5150 SVT Poster
Established Member
Very cool, but if you're looking to keep it authentic, better get some of these. Maybe one of the race teams can sell you some used ones.

15g44k1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread