Look what I did...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ponygt65

Multi-Quotin' Fool
Established Member
THIS thread should be moved to SD but thats IMO...other than that im here because I was thinking about getting a comp orange mach 1, moving in next door to you, and parking that SOB in the driveway everyday so you knew you werent the only one around with the same color...:beer:

It needs to go to SD because you guys made it that way......you two and Stan. It was a fine thread until you guys followed him here like a little puppy dog.

You need to get better habbits........seriously......hanging onto a mach owners nutsack, poking fun, to help boost your ego is Bullshit.

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
Wait dont you have chrome FR500s on your plain jane cobra!?!?!?!?!?!? Yea I thought so.
Pot... Kettle, Kettle... Pot.

Hahahahahahaha, ****ing troll. keep up on your meds (fiber, vitamins, whatever else old people take), we wouldnt want to lose such an awesome member of society! :burn:

Wait, when did I go off bragging about how ORIGINAL my car was or how much it stands out like you did?

Oh that's right, I didn't. Factory paint, and some wheels. Kinda like yours. :poke: I guess if I go hit the Sticker Cars in the mall I can be as ORIGINAL as you.

And yup, 25. Damn this wheelchair and pissbag hanging off me all the time..

Spartacus

Banned
It needs to go to SD because you guys made it that way......you two and Stan. It was a fine thread until you guys followed him here like a little puppy dog.

You need to get better habbits........seriously......hanging onto a mach owners nutsack, poking fun, to help boost your ego is Bullshit.

But they havent boosted thier egos. They've only been owned again and again and again. Everywhere they go they get owned. Its like a trend for them. They wake up, kiss eachother, then log onto SVTP on matching lap tops and waste away the day because 03 dsg can afford everything, Hes rich! svthobbit blows him, then o3dsg blows him and then svthobbit calls his "girlfriend" to fight his battles because he gets owned again. Its the life cycle on svtp for them. they dont miss a day. Congratulations trolls! :thumbsup:

STG

Banned
Why you are concerned about what a ****ing old tool cares about your or your car is a question best asked of your psychiatrist. I suggest you bring it up during your next session.

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
.....arrogant prick.

You're right. Spartacus should probably tone it down a bit:

I would like to add to this...
Although I thought it wasnt a great show, I did win first place in my class as was perdicted. You got a shot of my car in there wma8706, but not my other sexy one. Hahahahahaha :lol:

STG youll never win a car show because your stang looks like shit!

Hands down my car looks better than yours, and always will.

You have a Mach 1 that looks just like everyone elses. Why would I care what an old tool thinks? ****ing loser!

:rollseyes:nonono:

Spartacus

Banned
So are you not reading the dribble from Spartacus? :read:

hahahahahaha, hes trying to be witty now because hes been owned so many times, AGAIN!

No seriously though, I have to go because I have a life. ill read your weak comebacks later troll. :burn:

5pointHo

Established Member
im not quite sure why (a) spartacus keeps telling dsg hes an old fart .. apparently dsg's younger .. and (b) why he keeps telling him hes a troll .. looking at the facts .. its not adding up :shrug:
Spartacus
Trader Rating: (1)

03 DSG Snake
Trader Rating: (2)

am i missing something? :??:

Spartacus

Banned

hahahahaha, WEAK!
Are you awake yet, because your posts arent even making sense. Your quotes are well, wierd. What are the suppost to prove, that youve been owned again and again??? You think with all your money you would have bought some schooling or something. :shrug: Too bad money cant buy common sense! :burn:

Spartacus

Banned
im not quite sure why (a) spartacus keeps telling dsg hes an old fart .. apparently dsg's younger .. and (b) why he keeps telling him hes a troll .. looking at the facts .. its not adding up :shrug:
Spartacus

03 DSG Snake

Ah and just as I was about to log off, she makes an appearance! See I told you she would be here to fight svthobbit's battle for him. He gets owned and she tries to fight back for him, its so cute! Sorry little focus girly...:wf:

You're an idiot. He's writing about YOU boosting YOUR OWN EGO.

Uh, no he wasnt. Try reading the posts redneck! :bash:

5pointHo

Established Member
Ah and just as I was about to log off, she makes an appearance! See I told you she would be here to fight svthobbit's battle for him. He gets owned and she tries to fight back for him, its so cute! Sorry little focus girly...:wf:

haha wtf ... please tell me where in the HELL i posted ANYTHING about "svhobbit" ...

looks like youre running out of material hott stuff ...

thank you come again.

:banana:

5pointHo

Established Member
The Savi threads are awesome, you just cant find the new ones. Hahahahahahahahahaha, troll. Feeling lonely now? Hows that long distance relationship between you and redfire treating you? Not enough dick time?

And for your second question... how about good deals and free shit? Hmm... not so smart now are you?

also ... i wasnt aware Nixon made car parts ...

:shrug:

do you hang your nixon watch from your rearview mirror? :lol1:

ponygt65

Multi-Quotin' Fool
Established Member
So are you not reading the dribble from Spartacus? :read:
I am not saying he is an angel...but he is constantly being attacked by you guys......your making a 'gang rape' out of it.

Why you are concerned about what a ****ing old tool cares about your or your car is a question best asked of your psychiatrist. I suggest you bring it up during your next session.
Stan....do we really need to go into grammar and spelling........let's not have a repeat of the registry.
:rollseyes:nonono:
See above.......From what I can tell...you guys start most of the BS.......as usual.
Spartacus

03 DSG Snake

You're not sure, because like usual, you just jump in to defend them, that you dont' read the threads........."Sparty" is calling Stan and old man....STG

You're an idiot. He's writing about YOU boosting YOUR OWN EGO.
UM.....no I wasn't........I was talking about the three stooges. So, does that make you the idiot? Let's not forget who was unwelcomed on teh registry every time you logged in.....and who hasn't shown their face in a year+...nice to see you haven't changed in your absence.

STG

Banned
If Spartacus can't handle negative comments about stickers and neon lights, he should not have started a thread titled, "Look what I did".

Perhaps he should have started a thread titled, "Look what I did. If you don't like what I did, please don't post any negative comments because I really need to have my ego stroked right now."

His Mach1 has stickers and neon lights. The fact that Spartacus comes unglued when this is pointed out speaks volumes.

03DOHC

Established Member
Nope, this isn't getting moved it is getting closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread