Look what I did...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedfireVNM

Ahnald, GET TO THE CHOPPA
Established Member
Idk man, if you have a pro photographer take pics...make sure to do it at night, this way your ORANGE neon refects off the ground giving your rocker panal stickers a glowing effect...go show them hondas that we can do it too

Spartacus

Banned
Idk man, if you have a pro photographer take pics...make sure to do it at night, this way your ORANGE neon refects off the ground giving your rocker panal stickers a glowing effect...go show them hondas that we can do it too

Huh? :shrug:

Was that your sorry attempt at making a sarcastic joke? Pretty lame. :nonono:

Spartacus

Banned
Try PIAA HID bulbs. hmm...

Still GAY! Keep trying though, maybe one day you'll become as smart as black mach 1, troll!

Why are you even in this forum area, you own a gay GT500, oh thats right, youre following me around trying to redeem yourself from being owned in other threads. Thats what earns you TROLL status. You and your gay hobbit boyfriend redfirevnm. Get a life guy, seriously.

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
Try PIAA HID bulbs. hmm...

Still GAY! Keep trying though, maybe one day you'll become as smart as black mach 1, troll!

Why are you even in this forum area, you own a gay GT500, oh thats right, youre following me around trying to redeem yourself from being owned in other threads. Thats what earns you TROLL status. You and your gay hobbit boyfriend redfirevnm. Get a life guy, seriously.

How are those Savi Ranch threads lookin?

So... what DO those sponsors pay you? Poser :whine:

Spartacus

Banned
How are those Savi Ranch threads lookin?

So... what DO those sponsors pay you? Poser :whine:

The Savi threads are awesome, you just cant find the new ones. Hahahahahahahahahaha, troll. Feeling lonely now? Hows that long distance relationship between you and redfire treating you? Not enough dick time?

And for your second question... how about good deals and free shit? Hmm... not so smart now are you?

96 chris

Established Member
You're a lucky man - if you buy enough comp orange machs the value should rocket - the smart thing to do if you keep buying them is to never tell anyone and store the suckers away...in all seriousness congrats man!

And I am extremely hatin Black Mach 1, 03DSGSnake and Shortthrow50. Grow the **** up. If anyone on this site is a poser, take a look in a goddamn mirror and you'll see him.

Bloody Stool

Banned
Edited by L.L.

Bloody Stool = Nutty 5.0.... You start another username just to start crap and I'll ban both usernames.

STG

Banned
Very Nice. :thumbsup:

(don't care for the stickers but it is not my car)

If you don't care for the stickers, you'll love the NEON!:lol:

Mach1photoshoot1081.gif

Spartacus

Banned
... and your point is!????

When was the last time you won first place at a car show???
Yea, I just won first place over the weekend with exact car all you faggotts hate, hmm...insert foot here??? :shrug: btw, there were about 150+ mustangs there.
STG your a ****ing loser go jump off a cliff! :nonono:

STG

Banned
The point is, NEON!

More specifically, NEON + stickers = RICE.

Trophies won at car shows judged by attendees are worthless. Your car obviously appeals to the southern California rice-rocket MTV crowd. Let us know when you win Pebble Beach.

(Maybe they thought they saw your car on Pimp My Ride.)

At least your honest enough to admit your tastes are dictated by Honda driving teen-agers voting a local car shows.:thumbsup:

suaveflooder

500 hp grocery getter
Established Member
not a fan of the neons, but the car is still sexy...even with the stickers...I actually don't mind them too much, they were done well. I think neons are a personal taste thing. As long as they are well, hidden, they don't look bad. I would still drive either car any day of the week! And the car is FAR from rice!:beer:

Last edited:

ponygt65

Multi-Quotin' Fool
Established Member
I am almost disgusted to admit this (flame suit on), but I actually don't mind the neons. Everyone is making fun of htem....btu I think they are tastefully done. It's not like he drives around every night with them on, like a ricer. It's not like there is Neon all over the car, and it's not like it doesn't match with the car.

Fact is, if it didn't have neon, everyone would like the car, and because of his choice of neons everyone is bashing the entire car, instead of just the neons.

Stickers?....well......I think one or two is ok and as long as they are products that you use. If there are alot, then it is rice..........especially if they are products not used on the car. Again, they are at least put on in an organized/tasteful manor.

Last edited:

STG

Banned
I am almost disgusted to admit this (flame suit on), but I actually don't mind the neons. Everyone is making fun of htem....btu I think they are tastefully done. It's not like he drives around every night with them on, like a ricer. It's not like there is Neon all over the car, and it's not like it doesn't match with the car.

Fact is, if it didn't have neon, everyone would like the car, and because of his choice of neons everyone is bashing the entire car, instead of just the neons.

Stickers?....well......I think one or two is ok and as long as they are products that you use. If there are alot, then it is rice..........especially if they are products not used on the car. Again, they are at least put on in an organized/tasteful manor.

Look further back in the thread. I didn't like the stickers when I didn't know the car had neon lights.

The best(?) thing you can say about the neon lights is that they are the same color as the car. The only thing worse than installing neons is installing neons and not having the balls to run with them on.

I'm not bashing the car, I own one. I'm bashing the dubious tastes and huge ego of its owner (who must obtain validation from strangers for his life choices).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread