Look what I did...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spartacus

Banned
So I went out and bought a second one. Its an exact match to what I have already. The Comp Orange Mach 1 is truly a collectors car! I thought I was the only one in So Cal with a comp orange Mach 1 and when I saw this one at a local dealer I couldnt let someone else buy it and have a comp orange Mach 1 in my area. I want to be the only one! Its just funny, because a week before I was looking at seriously buying a corvette C6 Z06. I thought this would be more fun and some me some money for mods. So my plan is to go twin turbos on one (hopefully HPP twin 57mm Kit), and supercharge the other one. Something small like a ported eaton or a 2.2 KB. One of them has to be practical for DD. Anyways... just thought I would share, enjoy...

Mach1photoshoot1023.jpg

Mach1photoshoot1021.jpg

Mach1photoshoot1020.jpg

Mach1photoshoot1026.jpg

Mach1photoshoot1028.jpg

Mach1photoshoot1043.jpg

Mach1photoshoot1037.jpg

Mach1photoshoot1039.jpg

Mach1photoshoot1044.jpg

GetAttachmentaspx.jpg

Last edited:

STG

Banned
Wow! How much do you get paid by those sponsors on your rocker panels? (If those companies aren't paying you, it's rice.:lol: )

POISND U

THIS SPACE FOR RENT
Established Member
STG said:
Wow! How much do you get paid by those sponsors on your rocker panels? (If those companies aren't paying you, it's rice.:lol: )

I was gonna suggest no one get him started on the stickers. Oh well.....:nonono:

OrangeMach23

BOOSTIDMACH
Established Member
STG said:

His car...His choice! I don't see anything rice about it!

MachME

2V Power
Established Member
well i was ganna say i dont like the stickers either but ill leave that one alone.

Also, imo, since you have 2 now, why not clean the all stock one up and put it in storage so it is a collectors car and just mod and drive the one you already have?

Spartacus

Banned
well i was ganna say i dont like the stickers either but ill leave that one alone.

Also, imo, since you have 2 now, why not clean the all stock one up and put it in storage so it is a collectors car and just mod and drive the one you already have?

I would, but its so hard to do. I like to drive them both! They both drive completely different, at this point anyways.

suaveflooder

500 hp grocery getter
Established Member
HAHAHAHA! That's awesome! You need to buy the TWO here in San Diego...there's one up here in Linda Vista with me and one in El Cajon....NICE CARS!

Spartacus

Banned
^^^^^^^^^^I wish! Hahahahaha^^^^^^^^^

Thats actually where this one came from. It was a dealer trade from San Diego. Maybe I bought one of the ones you listed??? That could be cool. 2 down, one to go. Hahahahaha

jtmach1

Newb
Established Member
ha ha ha....I can't imagine owning two mach's let alone two of the same color. ha ha ha....Congrats man, I don't think i've EVER heard of someone buying two machs the same color.

speedofsound

Centrifuged
Established Member
that is ridiculous! at first I am like "wow, true enthusiast" ...then I read you are going to TT one and S/C the other and I said "......obsurd!"

haha, good deal though, share the wealth anytime you want.

iliveanddie

Established Member
Very nice cars and colors. By chance any chance you have higher res. pics of them? I always can use new computer screen backgrounds.

SIr RicCuS

Orange County Horsepower
Established Member
I still can't believe that you two '04 competition orange Mach 1's. You're truly are a crazy SOB!

You should have seen Nick's face when we told him about it today. He thought we were out of our minds.

"You mean he bought another one? No he didn't... He wouldn't get another one. Why would he want another one?"

:explains that you want to monopolize the OC competition orange Mach 1 population:

"Shut the hell up. I'm not believing you until I see it for myself! No way!!!"

cobrastang305

"98 Cobra R concept"
Established Member
Id build one a twin turbo as you said, and leave the other one bone stock. It would be pretty funny to race a modded cobra or something and lose, then race the same guy the next day with the twin turbo. I knew some one with two 88 cougars that looked exactly the same black/full maroon interior. One was completely stock, the other had a 347 with a vortech T trim i believe put down 850 horse:burnout:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread