Long tubes come in

Ultrakla$$ic

WhoFlungPoo
Established Member
Too late since you've already purchased but I have the Stainless Works headers.

I had ZERO clearance issues, did NOT have to take a hammer and bend the crap out of anything on my headers. They fit LITERALLY like a glove.

HOWEVER, I will say this regarding the SW headers, if your motor is on lowered motor mounts, you WILL have a problem clearing the cross member bar. The headers on my non-lowered motor drop down very close to this brace and if my motor was lowered, it would not have cleared.

1390859311_zps833a8f49.png

These two bolts on each side of the cross member bar are what I'm referring to. The headers drop down so close that even getting those bolts on took some fanigling. Other than that, the quality, welds and workmanship is OUTSTANDING!!!!!

Last edited:

i want boost

Established Member
o2 sensor relo

About this o2sensor relocation talk, aren't the mounting points for the o2 sensors threaded into the headers? Are you all cutting a section out and and rotating, the welding? Heard of this being done for o2 sensors going bad, but not sure what's involved.

Also I only have borla s now, if I do a o/r mid pipe will it be insanely load vs extra cash for a catted?

Nuar

Established Member
You COULD do that. What people do usually, is plug the original location drill and weld in a new bung in a new location.

beefcake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Too late since you've already purchased but I have the Stainless Works headers.

I had ZERO clearance issues, did NOT have to take a hammer and bend the crap out of anything on my headers. They fit LITERALLY like a glove.

HOWEVER, I will say this regarding the SW headers, if your motor is on lowered motor mounts, you WILL have a problem clearing the cross member bar. The headers on my non-lowered motor drop down very close to this brace and if my motor was lowered, it would not have cleared.

1390859311_zps833a8f49.png

These two bolts on each side of the cross member bar are what I'm referring to. The headers drop down so close that even getting those bolts on took some fanigling. Other than that, the quality, welds and workmanship is OUTSTANDING!!!!!

we do more SW than any other headers, and have never had an issue installing either.

they always have fit great for us

orange_whiner

Pro-class stoplight racer
Established Member

Nuar

Established Member
One is made in the states, one is cheaper offshore labor... If i remember correctly.
Hopefully Beefcake will chime in soon.

Goohead

Established Member
Is the fitment the same on both? Any material defects or other issues with the oversees model? Do they come with warranty

Users who are viewing this thread