Long cold hell is over...

Juruense

Banned
The worst thing about winter is not being able to properly wash the Cobra.

Last night I was able to bucket wash the car on my driveway in 67 degrees! :dancenana:

It has been drying in the garage all night and today will be waxed and fully detailed inside and out :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

boosted2000si

All good things end!
Established Member
Yeah its nice as hell out here, too bad my car is in a million pieces right now. Its going to be in the 80's and sunny all week! God I love FL.

homer302

Banned
I don't believe you. Pics or GTFO....:poke:
:D:thumbsup:

I don't think I've seen a pic of your car without snow on it. LOL

Juruense

Banned
I almost took some pics yesterday... Maybe I will take some tonight. Its looking real good! :banana:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Actually when I had my Cobra I did a rather simple garage mod that allowed me to wash the car when the temps were at least in the mid-30s. I had my plumber install a hot/cold set of faucets in my garage. I had them do a Y faucet so I could hook up my hose to one outlet. Then if I wanted to wash the car I simply filled the wash bucket with warm water and car wash soap, hooked my hose to the garage faucet, adjusted the hot and cold and basically was able to do the wash outside without freezing my hands. I never did this with temps below freezing to prevent the water from freezing on the car. Then I pulled the car back into the garage and dried it normally. Oh, and did I forget to mention my garage was heated? Was my Terminator spoiled or what? LOL!

Users who are viewing this thread