LOL Ghettopoly

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
I need to pick one up before they get pulled from the shelves at urban outfitters...Cuz you know the "fit is about to hit the shan" when the rainbow coalition starts crying...

EatonEggbeater

You tried to rob WHAT?
Established Member
I was going to buy a few as gifts. The shipping was horrendous, $9.00 per game, even when buying 3, no break. Maybe a group purchase...

Street Racer

Established Member
LOL, i heard about this this morning on the radio. People from the black community were calling in and complaining about it saying it isnt right and that it should be taken off the shelf. Personally I think they are just mad because they didnt come up with the idea. They were saying "what does an asain guy know about the ghetto". I was laughing my ass off. :lol1:

nj7703

Established Member
The creaters of the game are also putting out Redneckopoly, so they are sure to hit every ethnic group possible.

bbp42d

shakin not stirred
Established Member
Originally posted by Sailing2Smth
:nonono: :nonono:
going to keep my mouth shut.......:nonono:
i am wit you man :thumbsup:

BlueVenom

Established Member
hey, as long as they make fun of everyone (redneck version) i see no problem with it. i think its pretty funny. i think a red neck version would be just as funny. heck i might even buy that version.

03cobrablack

Where is the KABOOM ????
Established Member
Originally posted by SNK BITN
Its just a joke :shrug:

Yeah but this is America your not allowed to make jokes that offend people anymore.... If people dont like the game don't buy it. Do they not realize that by making a big deal about it they are helping sell more games?

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Originally posted by 03cobrablack
Yeah but this is America your not allowed to make jokes that offend people anymore.... If people dont like the game don't buy it. Do they not realize that by making a big deal about it they are helping sell more games?

Dead nuts on...No one has thick skin anymore. Hell its just a game. True it is a sterotype, but there is always a little truth to sterotypes. The guy is making many more including Redneckopoly. You are sure as hell not going to see the good ole Reverend or al sharpton lodging any complaints on behalf of poor white trash....

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread