LOL Ghettopoly

03CobraBro

Established Member
I'd buy it.

Whats the big deal? Video games like GTA are much more harsh than that (ussually to much more than one ethnic or social group)... I think they did protest that game at one time but they realized its probably one of the best selling games of all time too and you cant fight millions with a handful of upset clergyman and politicians.

Were there any actual individuals from the designated "Ethnic/Social" group complaining about that game (I mean non religous figures and non politicians?) I'd imagine the majority would probably get a big kick out of it, and if it offends you (which it shouldnt) that they've boxed your lifestyle into a joke and sold it in the form of monopoly game who's fault is that? :shrug:

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
This is stupid. I bet if the "Redneckopoly" game had come out first, no one would say shit about it. As for someone saying "what does an asian guy know about the ghetto,".....WTF? I guess there are ONLY black people in the ghetto then. Nice generalization. The more I see people open their mouths, the more I truly believe this nation is full of absolute friggin morons.

Users who are viewing this thread