Login error?

Mr.Venom

Quick with Boltons
Established Member
Sorry fellas, not sure where to post this but somethin weird is goin on. I posted a few things today and noticed my avatar isn't displaying and then when I clicked on myself to check previous posts, it brings me to a username Mr.Venom98 with a COMPLETELY different set of posts. I can't seem to access myself even though I'm logged in. No one knows my password, I don't know what's going on. :shrug:

txyaloo

Established Member
They're working on the site. I noticed the previous forum links are now different.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Maybe it's fixed. I don't notice anything unusual. The admins usually get right on these issues for us.

LittleLady

Established Member
........It's like me..I don't know if I'm even a member..no one will post an answer to help me out in this matter..geeeeeeeeeeee,,thxs...

txyaloo

Established Member
Maybe it's fixed. I don't notice anything unusual. The admins usually get right on these issues for us.

Try going to the previous link for SD and you'll see it no longer redirects correctly.

svtperformance.com/forums/smack-down-cafe-18/

I surf the site based on the links from a few years ago changing the forum numbers. 17, 18, 22, 61, 149, 245. It's easier for me.

........It's like me..I don't know if I'm even a member..no one will post an answer to help me out in this matter..geeeeeeeeeeee,,thxs...

WTF are you smoking?

LittleLady

Established Member
..So WTF you smoking really tells me alot doesn't it..??..can't you just be nice and help me out and answer my simple question..I'm I a member or not..??..Thxs..

LittleLady

Established Member
..Thxs..!!..I didn't mean to be a smart~ass,just don't know my way around in here and was just asking for some help from someone_ _ this is a huge site and I click something I want to read and it takes me to wonderland,kind of makes me feel I am an ass..!!..sorry I even asked that silly question now..you have a great day.

txyaloo

Established Member
..So WTF you smoking really tells me alot doesn't it..??..can't you just be nice and help me out and answer my simple question..I'm I a member or not..??..Thxs..

....Your..writing style..???makes no sense.!??..

Yo...u hav?e to be a me..m....ber her/e to po!st?!*&

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I can't simulate the original issue. Anyone still having a problem?

Users who are viewing this thread