Local meet up?

jeffl9682

Established Member
ya tomorrow would work for me, just let me know where and when. I leave boston from work at 4. Im usually back in woburn by 5. i could be anywhere in wilmington around 515-530.

2001Bullitt

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
What about the new Chilies on 38 in Wilmington? 5:30? That works for me. Was going to wash my car and stuff. It's a disaster from sitting all week in the rain when I was on vacation :nonono:

mnewxcv

Established Member
What about the new Chilies on 38 in Wilmington? 5:30? That works for me. Was going to wash my car and stuff. It's a disaster from sitting all week in the rain when I was on vacation :nonono:

works for me. and yeah, i parked my car in my dads driveway, normally my car stays pretty clean in the rain, but the water dripping off the tree was filthy. pressure washed the car today and doing a hand wash and wax tomorrow morning.

edit: am i gonna be the only SVT vehicle? :-D

Last edited:

mnewxcv

Established Member
dont mind how filthy my wheels are, i dont have a wheel cleaner and i cant for the life of me get them to look good.

2001Bullitt

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
I figured we could eat as well. I think it might only be 3 of us but I don't care. I'm down to meet whoever wants to show.

ChromeSnake98

Established Member
How far are you from 114? I used to work at the Willows raquet and tennis club off 114. A buddy of mine owns the company.

I'm actually right off 114 about 1/2 mile off.... Prob won't be making it tonight got stuck at work late pullin an engine and the car hasnt been washed in a very looong time lol but keep in the loop if you guys are gonna do it again

Users who are viewing this thread