Local meet up?

2001Bullitt

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
So I had been talking to a few guys local to me and we were looking to get a small gathering together before the weather turns for the winter. We are local to the Lowell,Tewksbury,Wilmington,and Woburn areas but anyone can come if interested. I was thinking maybe Tuesday afternoon once everyone is out of work and stuff. Anyone feel free to toss out a few ideas of places where we can park and shoot the shit then grab food after. I know Sonic in Wilmington was mentioned and also the Papa Ginos plaza in Tewksbury too. Let me know guys, it would ne great to finally meet some of you guys

2001Bullitt

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Ya it does get dark earlier now but if we had a parking lot with lights then we could all still bring the cars out. I will keep an eye on the weather once I get back from new york tonight.

2001Bullitt

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
What if we do Tuesday for who can make it and then Sunday for another one? I'm down for a few meets. Want to enjoy the car while its still ok out. Car will probably going into storage by middle of next month:nonono: I hate snow.

Users who are viewing this thread