Loaned out my Terminator for Christmas parade

HoosierDave

My other car is 03 Cobra
Established Member
I let my neighbor borrow my 'vert today. He will be transporting the local pagent queen girls through the parade. I let him take it over the summer for the 4th of July parade but this is the first time with snow on the ground. Good thing there was just a little snow recently and no salt on the street yet. I trust him a lot otherwise I would never let him take it but still I will be glad to see the car come back...

Jomo1994z71

Can I get a KB WooWee!
Established Member
You are a lot braver than me. I could only imagine thick coats with lots of buttons rubbing all over my seats and paint. YIKES!
I'll say a prayer for your good deed.

MoKo_03SVT

=]~
Established Member
haha...i wont even let anyone drive my car. couldnt even imagine loaning it out, without me going along with it. noooooo way.

ESPECIALLY with snow on the ground! haha

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Very nice of you to do this. Not once, but twice. I would have expected that you were going to be driving it. Again, nice gesture.

KILRSVT

Established Member
really nice of you...some pics of the car on the parade would be nice! Ive loaned my car to my brother a couple of times....He managed to get in to trouble quick and stop driving it..lol. Twice to my old man and twice to my buddy in exchange to me borrow his lightining to tow stuff. Other than that no one else.

HoosierDave

My other car is 03 Cobra
Established Member
Thanks guys. Yeah I wouldn't even consider doing this for just anybody, but the "queen" is my neighbor's adopted daughter. They got her when she was 6 days old. The real parents were drug users, and thanks to my neighbor, this little girl is getting to experience a life she would have never have had a shot at while living with the dopers.

There's that, and also a couple of other things - my paint ain't perfect, and my insurance is pretty damn good! ;)

Here's a pic

025.gif

Last edited:

Jomo1994z71

Can I get a KB WooWee!
Established Member
You sir have a very kind heart. Keep up the good work. Great pic

RAPTOR5V

Firing on all 8
Established Member
I see a "you gonna get raped" pic with that bum in the background

nice of you to loan the car out :beer:

Root1022

100 Shot, 1 Kill
Established Member
Thats awesome, I'm not sure I would just let anyone drive my car, I would have to really trust them! But you did a good thing there! :beer:

monX

Established Member
That's great but I would never have done that to be honest...

mrose75

Established Member
That's great but I would never have done that to be honest...

+1. I don't even let my wife drive. I used to until she got all uppity about her 335i. It's a mutual understanding we have. But you're a hell of a neighbor. Kudos to you.

COBRA_ESQ

Established Member
I was honored to use mine a few months back in the home coming parade.....but let someone else drive it NEVER!

04spinbra

Established Member
I have a good friend that drives my car when we go out! I broke my back so I have to trust my friend and my dad to drive it for me since then! My dad dont get into boost because he is afraid of it and my friend is afraid he will break stuff!!haha

You sir are a good person for helping out!!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Again, I think this is a very noble thing you're doing. I had to laugh at the photo you posted. The driver (and his wife) have this look in the eyes that says "I WANT THIS CAR". LOL!

SpectorV

Established Member
someone wanted to sit on the top of my back seat once in a parade and I woudlnt let them, no real support there or at the time I wasnt sure. I would rather take the back seat out then they can sit there.

mike_b_svt

Top down and cruisin'
Established Member
Again, I think this is a very noble thing you're doing. I had to laugh at the photo you posted. The driver (and his wife) have this look in the eyes that says "I WANT THIS CAR". LOL!

Yeah, and the girls have a look like "Oh man, i'm cold. Drive faster! Lets get this over and go home where it's warm!"

LOL!

Users who are viewing this thread