Live Tornado

black92

Hot rod Lincoln
Established Member
Just started raining about 10 min ago and we are supposed to get 70 mph winds shortly. Trees are already blowing all over the place.

low03tb

THUNDER UP!
Established Member
Damn thing was 8-9 miles from me when it first touched down. It's funny how much people don't really ...I guess "take them seriously"....until they're on the ground here (and I'm sure in other states where they're extremely common around this time too).

Definitely sad to see. I know the state has confirmed 1 death and like 30 injuries, but some people are still missing. I HATE this time of year here. Literally a constant hail and tornado watch for 3 months. My house isn't even a year old and I already need a new roof, both garage doors, new side door, all new guttering and a few wind screens were ripped. Thank god for insurance, but those deductibles suck

L8APEX

*Turbo Not to Scale
Established Member
Premium Member
I had a rain wrapped EF1 come within 4-5 miles of my house around 3pm yesterday. I was ticked because of the heavy rain I couldn't see anything. No damage for me aside from all the leaves and twigs in my yard that were knocked off the trees by the hail. Sadly several homes lost roofs. Hundreds of homes and cars had windows blown or knocked out. Power lines for several miles were torn down. Thankfully no deaths or injuries.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Pretty scary stuff happened yesterday in the mid-west yesterday, with reportedly more coming today. I pray for the safety of all, including their property.

low03tb

THUNDER UP!
Established Member
Thanks. We're in another tornado watch right now (pretty much 24/7 this time of year) so lets hope nothing comes of it. I've had a few roofing companies out lately and they said the average roof life expectancy in Oklahoma is about 2-3 years. Crazy stuff

low03tb

THUNDER UP!
Established Member
Omg.... This one going through metro OKC is horrible. They say it's demolishing everything in its path.

And it's going on until tomorrow. Please keep everyone involved in your thoughts, prayers, whatever you wish

low03tb

THUNDER UP!
Established Member
They just said it's the worst tornado on record. Ever.

Up to 36 fatalities. TOOONS of damage (may 3rd '99 had 1.7 billion in damages I think). People are crying that are being interviewed because they're seeing people just laying in ruble. 2 schools were flattened and as far as I know they can find 75 kids/people at one school because it's completely leveled.

Came within 15-20 feet of a coworkers house. Just incredible.

Users who are viewing this thread