Little Rock Cruise Sat. April 2nd!

Red35thGT

who cares?
Established Member
no, I would say that yours is definately louder. lol. His just has that "surprise" loud to it. You know, one of those cars that you can be right behind or beside on the interstate and only hear that expected sports car drone, yet when he decides to cram a lower gear and go, it just sounds like all hell breaks loose. lol. Coupled with the very distinct whine of the charger under the hood, it makes for an awsome souding ride. Nothing like mine which sounds like it has a major vaccume leak. lol

mstang

Banned
Evreyone On This Forum Say's Thier Car Is Fast, But There All Slowww. You Need To Get A F-body, Ls-1 Baby

Torched_03

Stock!
Established Member
That little faucker is just trying to cause trouble. He is on another post trying to piss in lrrs's corn flakes. any ways who is he trying to kid he drives a firebird any way

mstang

Banned
It's A Trans Am 5.7 V8 Biotch, You Wanna Run For $$$????, You Just Better Shut Your Mouth Fool. Your Slowww.

Red35thGT

who cares?
Established Member
Damn, trublue....are you getting as much of a laugh from this as I am? This is truely the funniest display of arrogance (or did I mean to say ignorence) that I have ever seen. Attitude such as his, he must be ready for the Top Fuel Dragsters. :bowdown:

TRUBLUEGT03

LANAANDNACYLUVTHE****
Established Member
I Guess So, It Still A Pos, I Wish I Had A Car That's Been Wrecked And Blown Up Several Times. Then Mine Would Be Fast Too. Top Fuel Please, His Car Run The Douche Water Class

Red35thGT

who cares?
Established Member
Honestly, I have no idea. I had bought the car and all appeared stock. I added everything that is listed and for all I know the rest is stock. I had the rear end rebuilt and I know for a fact that I put 2:73 gears back in it. The computer does not have a program in it. That has been checked out by ford when I had it in the shop. The exhaust was still Ford exhaust when I put on the flows. I'm still running cats on the factory H pipe. Its not a fast car by no means, but it runs pretty good to be a stock vehicle. If you know of anything else to check for on it, please feel free to enlighten me.

mstang

Banned
You Might As Well Trade That Slow Pos In And Get A F-body, I Beat One Of Those The Other Night And Took His Money. Get Rid Of It.

Users who are viewing this thread