Little Rock Cruise Sat. April 2nd!

svtexcelr8

Patiently Waiting
Established Member
Ok. For all who are interested we are doing a Little Rock Cruise on SAt. the 2nd. We will be meeting in the old Wal Mart parking lot (by the old Best Buy) in the Sherwood/North Little rock area at 5pm. Its off of hwy 67/167. We will meet there and then cruise the Little Rock, North Little Rock, and West Little Rock area. If you need any directions or anything just PM me. Hope to see you there! :beer:

Frank02L

Banned
What kind of SVT do you have?

My Lightning is torn apart as is a buddy's car, but we may try to come by there before we take our wives to dinner and then to Ron White...

Last edited:

svtexcelr8

Patiently Waiting
Established Member
i have a 03 cobra vert with a few mods....hope you guys can make it we are just trying to start meeting fellow muscle car, and truck owners in the area. :beer:

Last edited:

svtexcelr8

Patiently Waiting
Established Member
no i dont know how many people are going to be there...it is an open invitation....i figure we will have maybe between 10 to 20 rides. this is the first time doing this so we will just have to see/play it by ear. :beer:

Red35thGT

who cares?
Established Member
svtexcelr8 man, I made a few calls but no answer. I left messages so I will let you know how many are planning to be in attendance from my end on saturday.

not Jake

JakeLovesLeslie
Established Member
well, i made it but was left behind within the first 12 seconds of the cruise. :( But we had to go eat with my parents anyway. We found yall again and had a blast racing. We definately need to meet up more! We loved seeing those badass mustangs and that truck that thought he was cool (Cheyenne) :p Next time i'll try to clean her up a bit more b/c Jay made me feel like my car was a ball of dirt compared to his. Awesome cars and truck!!!!!

Jake and Leslie
(Big & Little)

svtexcelr8

Patiently Waiting
Established Member
yes sat was a blast and the racing was awesome as well! Got to run a vette z06 and an srt10. A couple of people got left behind at the beginning which really sucks. Next time we will have a route printed out to give everyone. But i want to say thank you to everyone who came out and a special thanks to rodney who rode with me and was the camera man. we got some good pics and just wait until you see the video! It is f**king sweet! Next time we will hopefully get everyone involved and then some. mustangs on the mountain is coming upso get ready! :beer:

Torched_03

Stock!
Established Member
Yeah that was a blast. Everybody was really cool and the cars were bad arss. The best thing was that there wasnt any drama. Next time we meet we need a better plan and route so we dont loose anybody. But hey what can you do. I want a copy of the video or post it on here if you can.

Red35thGT

who cares?
Established Member
Yes. Awsome time with great company. My props go out to Rodney as well. Very stable videos taken from a moving vehicle. We must definately do this again.

Users who are viewing this thread