Little Rock Cruise Sat. April 2nd!

Red35thGT

who cares?
Established Member
Definately improving. Its hard to find a girl that isn't afraid of a powerful car. I have a friend thats got a 2000 camero SS and she will not drive it like it should be driven. I would feel safe in saying that she has never put the accelerator all the way to the floor. What a waste of a car. lol

not Jake

JakeLovesLeslie
Established Member
hahhaa, yeah thats awesome she likes it. Leslie didn't want to ride with me when i raced that srt4. hahahahhahahhahahahaa i lost. :( :D

Those pics look good man!!!!!!!

Jake

svtexcelr8

Patiently Waiting
Established Member
i got to race the z06 twice from a roll. Had to start in third :bash: because we were already doing like 75mph. He killed me the first time because i missed fourth :dw: . the second time he jumped me but i kept up until we had to shut it down....i couldnt tell when he would punch it cause his car is so quiet with stock exhaust and mine is so loud. i would say we are pretty evenly matched from where we were racing...from a dig i dont know..and top end he would have just started walking away. the srt10 is a bad ass car..he put three lengths on me from the launch but when i hit third i closed that gap and put the lengths back on him. all in all it was a good night...but we need to find somewhere else to race at...taht place makes me nervous and the road is narrow as hell. trublue....your car is awesome and the fact that your girl drives the s**t out of it is even better. there isnt much hotter than a pretty girl driving a bad ass car..props to you both. thanks to everyone that attended sat and sorry to those that got left at first or couldnt make it..i cant wait until the next one. :beer:

mhays26

Whats that sound?
Established Member
If I had not been in the FFW event in Louisiana I would have been there. Need to do this again, Id like to meet some of the Mustang owners.

Matt

svtexcelr8

Patiently Waiting
Established Member
still it was a pretty sweet car. i am working on editing the video...it will be my first time (edit virgin) so i will do my best. any suggestions for a background song?? next time someone else can play camera man, cause i want to get a few shots of my car in it as well. also....if anyone has any suggestions for wha we should do different next time let me know. ps- after watching the video a few times lightningmedic has the loudest damn truck ever...j/k ....i love it! :rockon: props to you all and the pics look great. :beer:

svtexcelr8

Patiently Waiting
Established Member
i dont know when the next one willbe...hopefull soon...just have to see when the wheather is going to be that nice again! thanks for the lightning link :beer:

Torched_03

Stock!
Established Member
Hey next time i will do camra duty. I will get Miranda to shoot it threw the sliding back glass. And Travis your cobra isnt a silent runner by no means. Yours is as loud from behind as mine is on the Pasg. side. I was watching the news last PM and this weekend is going to be nice as well. And my new tires will be by then hopefully.

Red35thGT

who cares?
Established Member
Yes, I agree. The Cobra definately has a voice. It LOVES to speak over the crowd. I can't even hear my car when I am behind him.

Torched_03

Stock!
Established Member
It has a differnet sound than yours. He still has the stock H-pipe. So it sounds smmother than yours. YOurs has a race car sound you know raaspy and stuff. But his is as loud

Users who are viewing this thread