Little Big Planet PS3

Moparkidd

can i get a check 1,2 uhh
Established Member
first server i tried worked perfectly, everytime i get on its very smooth, as before it was a little slow and laggy. we'll see how it goes though.

VenomousSVT

TRQSTEER
Established Member
beat the final boss in little big planet last night... had to play him about 10 times but i beat him without dieing, which got me a few more goodies. Gonna go back finish some of the ones i didnt get 100% on now, and beat them all without dieing too. Ad gotta get all my trophies for the game as well.. i have unlocked all bu 2 bronze trophies which is about 49% of the trophies for the game

Moparkidd

can i get a check 1,2 uhh
Established Member
venomousSVT, eh i played alot more last night, game is still laggy but that may be cause im on wireless connection right now. i still played well and had alot of fun. still needs work but much better than before

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
SLTHR03 here. I'll send out some invites pretty soon to those I haven't added yet.

I just got the game last week and am not that far into it. Venomous and I played a few games but the servers were all jacked up for me on the game. It was fun but soe of the levels were confusing.

Reloaded

Torque-a-licious
Established Member
I think it's worth buying if you have friends over from time to time to play. I think that's when this game is the most fun.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Would you guys say it's worth buying? Or just renting?

It's a fun party and online game. I played with Venomous and his friend the other day and I don't know if I've laughed so hard at a game.

Just as a warning for those who play with Venomous. He has an Eyetoy in which he can take pictures of his ass and plaster them all over the screen while you're playing.:lol1:

VenomousSVT

TRQSTEER
Established Member
it reall yis a nice gme though... it is tricky to find the secret stuff but simple enough to play and enjoy it... i like something that can be hard. but can be simple and fn too if i want it to be

Users who are viewing this thread