Little Big Planet PS3

The Piper

Direction To Perfection
Established Member
Any more details?

What details are you looking for? The basics of the game are; endless custom designs for your character and POD (Home Base), There is a level editor to create your own puzzle levels. It is basically your run of the mill Super Mario, Sonic game side scrolling form, but with 4 players.

VenomousSVT

TRQSTEER
Established Member
there are a few of us playing it from the cod4 thread.... i play it pretty much every day.

give me an add and let me know youre from svtp and i'l add you up and we can play together..

my PSN: VenomousSVT

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
PSN: DarkShadowCobra

I'm only about 3 minutes into it right now, haven't had tons of time this week.

Reloaded

Torque-a-licious
Established Member
My roommate picked it up. Just played about an hours worth with him. Pretty cool little game. Somewhat frustrating at times, but over-all a very cool and strangely entertaining game. It's great that you can back-hand the other player. haha

mineralgrey01gt

loud-n-slow
Established Member
i saw this game and was wondering how it was. It looks like a different type of game than im use to playing.

Reloaded

Torque-a-licious
Established Member
It's basically a simplistic platformer. There aren't many buttons, yet it is very fun and easy to play for the most part. We're already getting to harder type stuff. It's definately worth checking out and it's more fun to play it with a friend I think. Or at least it's been fun so far. :D

Moparkidd

can i get a check 1,2 uhh
Established Member
PSN: MAJ_Sniper yall add me im on a good bit. playin socom right now lol

Moparkidd

can i get a check 1,2 uhh
Established Member
alot actually, i still cant get my headset to work but other than that its a GREAT game. i like it alot better than CoD4

Users who are viewing this thread