List of who is going to Mustang Week from NE

SKEETER_SVT01

Living it up
Established Member
Just wanna figure out who is all driving down to mustang week now that is next month. Seeing what are people's ideas and days they are heading down.

Figure we could set up different locations on where to meet and days for everyone. I know people are leaving on different days so this may help

2001Bullitt

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Im heading down from Lowell on the saturday before I believe. Decided im going to take the Bullitt down, changed my mind on doing it but I said screw it, its Mustang week and im taking my Mustang. Not my gfs Corolla even though it gets 31mpgs lol

f2hatch

Established Member
i will be leaving from CT either friday night or around 3AM saturday morning.

My2003Mach1

Established Member
Driving down (July 17th) Mach 1 in tow (enclosed trailer).... Staying at the Holiday Sands South...
"f2hatch" is staying at the same hotel and i believe we are driving down together... He is also from CT.

If anyone is going and wants to split the cost of a room, LMK my room is reserved already. (actually its like a efficantcy appt) in the hotel. (my room is $492)

I probably won't even be there much, but it is located right on the beach... (if anyone was interested)

Contact me PM, TXT 860-777-8978 or email [email protected]

gtmustang00

Established Member
I will be going down towing candy roush's car on my open trailer unless we can find a enclosed trailer. Leaving friday night.

2001Bullitt

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Im probably going to end up leaving late at night saturday and driving straight down. Just gas stops and piss breaks. But I will def do the speed limit in Virgina...... they dont play games there.

SKEETER_SVT01

Living it up
Established Member
Im in maybe. All I care about is being through NY&NJ by 7am.

def will be out of both by 3am. lol I dont think we would be going near the washington bridge. go around it in jersey. Always a faster drive that way.

What im thinking because we will be taking 84 into NY by the bridge. Will meeting off 84 be an issue?

SKEETER_SVT01

Living it up
Established Member
steve i'd love to go but my car would hate that drive with 4.10's

i hear on driving. i dont want to drive mine but getting a truck and a trailer prob wont happen. oh well, break in miles for the new motor. And yeah, i drove my 01 cobra with 4:10s across country with no issue. Think you would be fine

My2003Mach1

Established Member
well set up a time to leave.. "f2hatch" and i will be leaving the same time.... Someone set up a meeting place and time....

SKEETER_SVT01

Living it up
Established Member
no idea where that is. we would pick up 84 off the mass pike and follow it all the way down into NY by the tappen zee bridge and head south that way. It avoids all NYC traffic and prob saves an hour of driving

Users who are viewing this thread