Links to UFC 168?

Slightly Motivated

Stormtrooper
Established Member
Should be an awesome rematch. Half of me wants silva to destroy Weidman like we all know he can, but the other half is so sick of his cocky antics that I'd like to see him go down trying.

Anyone have a link, not trying to pay for ppv. Thanks in advance, and sorry if its a repost :beer:

FourSixPony

SLO GT
Established Member
That was disgusting. Really sucks the fight ended that way and probably his career. I hate Silva but Weidman IMO is a bitch for running around like he just KO'd Silva. What a tool. Vitor will smash him.

Slightly Motivated

Stormtrooper
Established Member
Weidman fought like a champ and was rocking silva from the start with solid contacts and much better footwork than before. I was really hoping to see some of the old silva, so i was a little disappointed it ended how it did.

The tate vs rousey fight was awesome too! Tate really stood her ground and rousey learned her lesson not to be such a bitch considering you could barely hear what she was saying over all the booing. But god damn Rousey is a beast. The way she threw tate around was artistic. Great night.

Whats funny is i ended up buying it anyway because i wanted to see it in all its HD glory. Thanks for the info though, my brother was thankful for it.

Blown 89

Established Member
Karma for all of those years of bad sportsmanship IMO. Weidman knocked him out in the first round and was probably going to do it again. A lot of people had doubts about Weidman and are saying that wasn't definitive but he clearly has Silva's number. There's no way he comes back from that

Users who are viewing this thread