Limited Time Only | SVTP VooDoo Hoodies/Shirts are Back!!! | Pre-Order Now Open

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
It’s somehow already that time of year. It’s getting a bit chilly outside, SEMA and PRI are just around the corner, and thankfully breweries are cranking out high-gravity stouts so we can survive the winter. You know what else will help you not freeze to death? An SVTP VooDoo Hoodie. In fact, in certain parts of the country it’s practically a necessity. And for 2019 we’re going to offer them in two new colors.

Black

2019_VooDoo_Shirts_016.jpg

Navy Blue

2019_VooDoo_Shirts_012.jpg
2019_VooDoo_Shirts_011.jpg

Graphite

2019_VooDoo_Shirts_002.jpg
2019_VooDoo_Shirts_001.jpg

Those who were fortunate enough to snag one last year know what I’m talking about. This is a Premium Zip-Up hoodie that wears like a fleece jacket. The quality is superb. They are a very hi-end hoodie and that unfortunately means they are somewhat expensive to produce and ship. However, they are well worth it. Just look at the reviews from some of the guy’s who already have one:

My Supreme Combo arrived today. The XL Hoodie and T shirt fit perfectly. The Hoodie is well made and very jacket like, for warmth. Very happy, thanks for making these available.

Boy the Hoodie is nice. I would wear it if it didn’t get confiscated upon arrival. Any extra stock?

That sucker is heavy.

Wore the sweatshirt for the first time today. Very comfortable, heavy, looks good. A coworker complimented it.

If you want to get one now is the time. We’re going to sell these on a pre-order basis only. We’ve managed to keep the pricing the same as last year and will be offering the same combo deals. However, we are going to open up the options on the color of Hoodies and T-Shirts you can order. You have the choice of a VooDoo in Black, Navy Blue, or Graphite; and VooDoo T-Shirts will be offered in Black, White, Blue, and (for the first time ever) Military Green . If you order a Combo Package with a Hoodie, T-shirt, 2 SVTP Decals, and an SVTP Legacy Keychain and Koozie you can get and combination of hoodie and t-shirt size and color you would like.

So if you want to pick up some new SVTP VooDoo Swag here is the pricing breakdown (shipping is included in all prices):

VooDoo T-Shirt - $20.00

VooDoo Zip-Up Hoodie - $60.00 - USPS Priority Shipping Included

Supreme Combo - VooDoo Hoodie, T-Shirt, 2 "Special" SVTP Decals, and an SVTP Legacy Keychain and Koozie- $100.00 - USPS Priority Shipping Included

To place your order just Paypal the amount of cash for your purchase to [email protected]. Be sure to include the Size you want the shirts to be and your shipping address. It also helps if you include your SVTP Username. Depending on production times, these pre-orders should be shipped in time to arrive by Thanksgiving. In testing they added 34HP and shaved off 0.3 Sec off the ET.

COOL COBRA

Hell Yes!
Established Member
Yes these are nice! I got one last year. They are heavy enough to actually keep you warm, but not heavy and cumbersome like a coat. Highly recommend.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
T-Shirt Color Options:

Black

2019_VooDoo_Shirts_017.jpg

White

2019_VooDoo_Shirts_013.jpg
2019_VooDoo_Shirts_014.jpg

Navy Blue

2019_VooDoo_Shirts_010.jpg
2019_VooDoo_Shirts_009.jpg

Military Green

2019_VooDoo_Shirts_008.jpg
2019_VooDoo_Shirts_007.jpg

Attachments

• 2019_VooDoo_Shirts_007.jpg
    2019_VooDoo_Shirts_007.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 172

bosscj

Established Member
Premium Member
Looks good. Placed my order. Payment sent

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Looks good. Placed my order. Payment sent

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

What material are the shirts? Also can we order men,women, and child sizes?

They are a heavy weight material. You can read more about them here:

https://www.svtperformance.com/thre...d-hoodie-available-for-pre-order-now.1168392/

Right not we're only doing men's sizes.

Do we get a forum discount.. Lol

Sure, it's included in the price. :D

Booky

Who's Pick'n The Banjo Here?
Established Member
What is the largest size available?

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Money sent for a hoodie! I'll post dyno numbers once it arrives.

GTpower01

Established Member
It’s somehow already that time of year. It’s getting a bit chilly outside, SEMA and PRI are just around the corner, and thankfully breweries are cranking out high-gravity stouts so we can survive the winter. You know what else will help you not freeze to death? An SVTP VooDoo Hoodie. In fact, in certain parts of the country it’s practically a necessity. And for 2019 we’re going to offer them in two new colors.

Black

View attachment 1607534

Navy Blue

View attachment 1607533 View attachment 1607532

Graphite

View attachment 1607530 View attachment 1607531

Those who were fortunate enough to snag one last year know what I’m talking about. This is a Premium Zip-Up hoodie that wears like a fleece jacket. The quality is superb. They are a very hi-end hoodie and that unfortunately means they are somewhat expensive to produce and ship. However, they are well worth it. Just look at the reviews from some of the guy’s who already have one:

If you want to get one now is the time. We’re going to sell these on a pre-order basis only. We’ve managed to keep the pricing the same as last year and will be offering the same combo deals. However, we are going to open up the options on the color of Hoodies and T-Shirts you can order. You have the choice of a VooDoo in Black, Navy Blue, or Graphite; and VooDoo T-Shirts will be offered in Black, White, Blue, and (for the first time ever) Military Green . If you order a Combo Package with a Hoodie, T-shirt, 2 SVTP Decals, and an SVTP Legacy Keychain and Koozie you can get and combination of hoodie and t-shirt size and color you would like.

So if you want to pick up some new SVTP VooDoo Swag here is the pricing breakdown (shipping is included in all prices):

VooDoo T-Shirt - $20.00

VooDoo Zip-Up Hoodie - $60.00 - USPS Priority Shipping Included

Supreme Combo - VooDoo Hoodie, T-Shirt, 2 "Special" SVTP Decals, and an SVTP Legacy Keychain and Koozie- $100.00 - USPS Priority Shipping Included

To place your order just Paypal the amount of cash for your purchase to [email protected]. Be sure to include the Size you want the shirts to be and your shipping address. It also helps if you include your SVTP Username. Depending on production times, these pre-orders should be shipped in time to arrive by Thanksgiving. In testing they added 34HP and shaved off 0.3 Sec off the ET.

GTpower01

Established Member
Hi. Do the shirts shrink a lot and do they run normal as far as size? I'm just curious because every time I order shirts they either run too big or too small.
Also do you make the t-shirts in grey as well? I want to order a few please keep me updated.

Users who are viewing this thread