Lil Wayne pretty much Dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
He was only successful because of all the people in the world with horrid taste in music. I find it nearly impossible to believe anyone listens to his music and thinks "wow this is awesome." I'd rather listen to Helen Keller rap.

+1....it amazes me that people like Kesha, Niki Manaij or however you spell her name and 2 Chains make it on the radio and people actually enjoy it :bored:

truefiveo

Established Member
+1....it amazes me that people like Kesha, Niki Manaij or however you spell her name and 2 Chains make it on the radio and people actually enjoy it :bored:

Blah blah blah blah and the previous generation said the same about 90s era music culture
then that previous generation said the same about 80s era music culture
then that previous generation said the same about 70s era music culture
then that previous generation said the same about 60s era music culture
then that previous generation said the same about 50s era music culture
then that previous generation said the same about 40s era music culture
then that previous generation said the same about 30s era music culture
then that previous generation said the same about 20s era music culture
Abe Lincoln and George Washington said the same about 1800s era music culture
Cavemen said the same about BC era music culture

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member

Lets go to the beach-beach lets go get away......

Sent from my office in the Bureau

BlueSnake01

Established Member
Talentless? He's been a successful rapper since he was 12-13 years old. Dont ignore the obvious douche bag.

Lol...no talent?????

He manages multi million dollar artists, negotiates multi million dollar sponsorships and manages multi million dollar properties.
Meanwhile you work and take orders for not even a fraction of his yearly income and your drive a 90s Mustang GT.

When Lil Wayne pulls up next to your monthly car note financed cheap Ford product in his paid titled owned Bugatti at a stoplight, please compare your hustle and money making talents to his, he could prob teach you a thing or two.

Last time I checked Lil Wayne and Cash Money Records earned every penny of their millions.
All their wealth and success sure as hell wasn't inherited by their rich oil tycoon family or just fell out of the sky.

From the section 8 slums of New Orleans to mansions in Hollywood and Miami Beach. All without being signed to any major record label and starting from scratch as an independent selling tapes out of trunks since the 90s.
Is that not success, prosperity and determination????

Yea he may be a wealthy douchebag druggy that makes music I don't particularly care for, but hes a douchebag druggy who knows how to sell himself quite well and has proven to be very successful at just that.

Haters gonna hate.....and meanwhile still have to finance Ford Mustangs and work until they die:cryying::cryying::cryying:
You guys are funny…… Succesful does not equal talent…. :poke:
He shot himself when he was 13 for god sakes, calls himself a martian :lol:
You can put a guy in the booth, give him a good beat and/or add some auto tune and people will buy that crap. Look at T-Pain for example. Bow Wow was more succesful at an earlier age on his first single album :lol1:

We are in a time where beats sells music now, you can repeat the same crap or rap/sing about nothing through out the whole song and people will buy it because of the beat. I would give the producers the credit not these talentless "artists". This is why music is dying, people are confusing success/fame with talent, so they give in and pay for that crap :nonono: I agree about Justin Bieber having more talent than Wayne.

If people like his music, then thats fine. No one is "hating: on him being successful…….. Just please dont call him talented, same goes for the plastic chick Nicki Minaj….

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
You can put a guy in the booth, give him a good beat and/or add some auto tune and people will buy that crap. Look at T-Pain for example. Bow Wow was more succesful at an earlier age on his first single album :lol1:

We are in a time where beats sells music now, you can repeat the same crap or rap/sing about nothing through out the whole song and people will buy it because of the beat. I would give the producers the credit not these talentless "artists". This is why music is dying, people are confusing success/fame with talent, so they give in and pay for that crap :nonono: I agree about Justin Bieber having more talent than Wayne.

If people like his music, then thats fine. No one is "hating: on him being successful…….. Just please dont call him talented, same goes for the plastic chick Nicki Minaj….

:beer: I completely agree and music overall is hurting...all genres seem to be suffering the same slow death.

Smacked_in_ATL

Stock!
Established Member
All I know is in the 90s Wayne's music was off the chain. I left him behind pretty much when Cash Money broke up. Dude had talent.

Cobra Jet 429

Hot Rod Lincoln
Established Member
This is why i listen to heavy metal. No glamour, no bullshit, no ZOMG PONIES!
Just thrash and get over it.

truefiveo

Established Member

haters-gonna-hate.gif

KLeech

2V FTW
Established Member

+100,000,000 I couldn't agree more.

rattlesnake3:16

BOOTS TO ASSES
Established Member
A bunch of talentless people trying to judge or say someone else doesnt have talent makes no sense. Also saying that the millions of people that buy his music has no taste makes a lot of sense because your one opinion is better than millions. I understand we all have different tastes in music and im not a fan of all lil waynes music or lifestyle but who am I to judge? Listen to what u want who cares

truefiveo

Established Member
A bunch of talentless people trying to judge or say someone else doesnt have talent makes no sense. Also saying that the millions of people that buy his music has no taste makes a lot of sense because your one opinion is better than millions. I understand we all have different tastes in music and im not a fan of all lil waynes music or lifestyle but who am I to judge? Listen to what u want who cares

+1:thumbsup:

greenstang1313

back in black
Established Member
i cant stand lil wayne, i actually made a thread on here a few years ago about how i hate his music and how everyone jumped on the lil wayne bandwagon even though he suck. but since im a decent human being, i hope he pulls through. thats too young to die.

BlueSnake01

Established Member
One talentless person knows when another person has no talent :shrug: Something you're born to do not something you learn to do, that's talent! I dont judge people who listen to music I dont like, thats fine by me. You dont have to like an artist or his music to know when that person has talent with music.

rattlesnake3:16

BOOTS TO ASSES
Established Member
One talentless person knows when another person has no talent :shrug: Something you're born to do not something you learn to do, that's talent! I dont judge people who listen to music I dont like, thats fine by me. You dont have to like an artist or his music to know when that person has talent with music.

Do u rap? Do u know how? This guy has sold millions not including mixtapes. You cant judge something you dont know anything about he must be doing something right.

greenstang1313

back in black
Established Member
Do u rap? Do u know how? This guy has sold millions not including mixtapes. You cant judge something you dont know anything about he must be doing something right.

i personally love rap music i have a few hundred rap songs on my computer and i still think lil waynes music is total crap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread