Lil Wayne pretty much Dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

oneslo5.0

Established Member
I have the same remorse as I do for my cousin that can't keep a needle out of his arm....none

Stroszek

Goes to 11
Established Member
He entered the world talentless, and I guess he plans to leave that way as well.

I wouldn't know his "music" if I heard it so off to YouTube I went. I must concur with the above statement. How the hell he ever got a contract, or even a gig, is beyond me.

NC85

Lurker for Life
Established Member
Well, if it is true, then it'll be a big loss in the rap community. I've always suspected he'd go out like this for a while.

I like him and a lot of his verses. Most of them make me laugh and some are quite thoughtful.

Blade Runner

Texas; We'll kick ur ass!
Established Member
Oh, my, what a shocking tragedy! How ever will I, and the rest of humanity soldier on after the loss of such a fine, upstanding individual??

:bored:

Catfood

Established Member
Guy definitely has a gift. I like his music but he is a well known user. Got rich writing pieces for other rappers at like 10 years old.

04svtsnke

Established Member
Well, if it is true, then it'll be a big loss in the rap community. I've always suspected he'd go out like this for a while.

I like him and a lot of his verses. Most of them make me laugh and some are quite thoughtful.

I agree. It would seem alot of his music is literally made up off the top of his head and some of it is just funny as hell. Some of his music is just plain stupid though. I'm thinking he couldn't take the big 3 from the heat telling him to go **** off a few weeks ago so now he's trying to commit suicide like a little bitch... Just my take on it....on another note, I see we have " that guy" who can't resist to add Obama to anything that has any negative connotation to it. STOP IT, JUST STOP.

kcsvt94l

1D 10 T Error
Established Member
Let me first start off by saying, I'm a Metal Head generally the heavier the better. I've been a drummer for the better part of 15 years. You have to respect music for music, and appreciate it... even though it may not be your genre of choice. Those of you saying "Who's Lil' Wayne.... never heard of him.... had to look him up" etc are hilarious, if you don't like his music fine. With that said, He's the most featured artist in history, if he is featured on a track the track blows up! period. He has collaborated with 80% of the rap/pop community, he had sold more records(his own albums) by the time he was 13 then a lot of country/rock artists do in their entire career. How many artists in any Genre can you say sell as many albums now as they did when they first made it big? The Beatles, George Straight, Metallica, Elvis....

While I understand die hard country fans will be pissed that I compared Lil Wayne to George Straight or Elvis or The Beatles etc. Love it or hate it in the Rap/Pop Genre he is by far one of the most successful artists all time.

Be a little more open minded, wishing someone was dead just because you don't like a genre is just a spineless, d-bag, narcisitic thing to do. Especially being hidden behind a computer screen, maybe you should take a look in the mirror before being so judgemental

Save that hate for murders and child molesters. Not a musician.

clbailey

Established Member
Let me first start off by saying, I'm a Metal Head generally the heavier the better. I've been a drummer for the better part of 15 years. You have to respect music for music, and appreciate it... even though it may not be your genre of choice. Those of you saying "Who's Lil' Wayne.... never heard of him.... had to look him up" etc are hilarious, if you don't like his music fine. With that said, He's the most featured artist in history, if he is featured on a track the track blows up! period. He has collaborated with 80% of the rap/pop community, he had sold more records(his own albums) by the time he was 13 then a lot of country/rock artists do in their entire career. How many artists in any Genre can you say sell as many albums now as they did when they first made it big? The Beatles, George Straight, Metallica, Elvis....

While I understand die hard country fans will be pissed that I compared Lil Wayne to George Straight or Elvis or The Beatles etc. Love it or hate it in the Rap/Pop Genre he is by far one of the most successful artists all time.

Be a little more open minded, wishing someone was dead just because you don't like a genre is just a spineless, d-bag, narcisitic thing to do. Especially being hidden behind a computer screen, maybe you should take a look in the mirror before being so judgemental

Thanks for the lesson in morality... still could care less if another ignorant rap star quits making "music" regardless how it happens.

canadianbullitt

Established Member

Just looked in the mirror, didn't change my views about that waste of skin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread