Lil Wayne pretty much Dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

leo2hot4tv

Established Member

Save that hate for murders and child molesters. Not a musician.

What about child molesters who are musicians?(i'm looking at you Michael.... i see dead people). :shrug:

Anyway. Lil Wayne is successful, he has shown that quantity over quality can really get you somewhere. He's the China of rap music, shitty but somehow he's everywhere and you can't listen to rap without getting him involved. That said, i really like his collabo's, but his own songs are usually crappy. Hope he pulls through though, would love to see more songs featuring him.

Cobra Jet 429

Hot Rod Lincoln
Established Member
I don't wish him dead for his music, it was mediocre, but it made alot of "people" happy. But this is it, this scumbag that kids and teens lookup to and he's dying on cough syrup and who knows what else. Let him die. You do too much drugs, you die! period!

hoamskilet

Established Member
i certainly don't wish death upon the guy, but it won't break my heart to not have to hear anymore garbage from him.

FIVEHOE

Established Member
fake and who the fugg cares???

why are you retards giving that shi**y tmz website exactly what they want..... views

I think its hilarious how people believe everything thats ever posted on the internet... without even researching to see if its true... case and point, fb

Last edited:

Blade Runner

Texas; We'll kick ur ass!
Established Member
fake and who the fugg cares???

why are you retards giving that shi**y tmz website exactly what they want..... views

I think its hilarious how people believe everything thats ever posted on the internet... without even researching to see if its true... case and point, fb

Who-Cares.jpg

SNCBOOM

Established Member
Edited by L.L.

Last edited by a moderator:

astrocreep96

Inevitable
Established Member
Premium Member
Hard to die from a seizure if you get to the hospital. I suspect TMZ is trying to grab a headline.

Not that I care, but I suspect he will be fine. Aside from his terminal douchebaggery.

KurtDog

Established Member
WHAAAAAAAAAAT? OK. YEA YEAAAAA. Whops, wrong little rapper.

No shits were given on this day.

scottg

it's good to be blown
Established Member
Let me first start off by saying, I'm a Metal Head generally the heavier the better. I've been a drummer for the better part of 15 years. You have to respect music for music, and appreciate it... even though it may not be your genre of choice. Those of you saying "Who's Lil' Wayne.... never heard of him.... had to look him up" etc are hilarious, if you don't like his music fine. With that said, He's the most featured artist in history, if he is featured on a track the track blows up! period. He has collaborated with 80% of the rap/pop community, he had sold more records(his own albums) by the time he was 13 then a lot of country/rock artists do in their entire career. How many artists in any Genre can you say sell as many albums now as they did when they first made it big? The Beatles, George Straight, Metallica, Elvis....

While I understand die hard country fans will be pissed that I compared Lil Wayne to George Straight or Elvis or The Beatles etc. Love it or hate it in the Rap/Pop Genre he is by far one of the most successful artists all time.

Be a little more open minded, wishing someone was dead just because you don't like a genre is just a spineless, d-bag, narcisitic thing to do. Especially being hidden behind a computer screen, maybe you should take a look in the mirror before being so judgemental

Maybe in your own little world. Not sure how old you are but I'm 30 and haven't listened to him since I was in high school or right afterwards. I also pretty much only listen to rock and/or metal and I haven't heard a peep out of that guy since I was back in school. I didn't even know he was still around doing anything. No skin off my back whether he is dead or alive.

Blown_By_You

Richard Head
Established Member
Let me first start off by saying, I'm a Metal Head generally the heavier the better. I've been a drummer for the better part of 15 years. You have to respect music for music, and appreciate it... even though it may not be your genre of choice. Those of you saying "Who's Lil' Wayne.... never heard of him.... had to look him up" etc are hilarious, if you don't like his music fine. With that said, He's the most featured artist in history, if he is featured on a track the track blows up! period. He has collaborated with 80% of the rap/pop community, he had sold more records(his own albums) by the time he was 13 then a lot of country/rock artists do in their entire career. How many artists in any Genre can you say sell as many albums now as they did when they first made it big? The Beatles, George Straight, Metallica, Elvis....

While I understand die hard country fans will be pissed that I compared Lil Wayne to George Straight or Elvis or The Beatles etc. Love it or hate it in the Rap/Pop Genre he is by far one of the most successful artists all time.

Be a little more open minded, wishing someone was dead just because you don't like a genre is just a spineless, d-bag, narcisitic thing to do. Especially being hidden behind a computer screen, maybe you should take a look in the mirror before being so judgemental

Lmao.. you're hilarious bro

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Mr.Bolt-on

Jimmy Rustler
Established Member
I hope Lil Wayne doesn't die so that he can't be immortalized. His music truly does suck, and he has no talent. The reason why he sells so many albums is because he gives those with no talent hope. They are the majority.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
yeah this shows what a class act he is:

" Lil Wayne's mom took him out of school at age 14 to persue his rap career but during the time he was going to school Wayne was a straight "A" student. While Wayne was on tour with Cash Money his mom got bored while she was at the house all alone, so she asked Wayne to have a baby and so she could have something to do and she told him that she would take care of the baby. Lil Wayne was hesitant, but agreed. When Wayne was only 15 years old, he and 14 year old Toya had a daughter. They named her Reginae Carter. "

world is probably better off without him

black4vcobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse

" Lil Wayne's mom took him out of school at age 14 to persue his rap career but during the time he was going to school Wayne was a straight "A" student. While Wayne was on tour with Cash Money his mom got bored while she was at the house all alone, so she asked Wayne to have a baby and so she could have something to do and she told him that she would take care of the baby. Lil Wayne was hesitant, but agreed. When Wayne was only 15 years old, he and 14 year old Toya had a daughter. They named her Reginae Carter. "

I don't completely agree with you on a lot of issues, but you are 100% correct on this stance.

And I'm really sure he was a straight A student with his quality "tutoring" that he received. Even if he did goto an actual school, in the ghetto, you get straight A's just for showing up 3 out of 5 days a week...

And I'm sure his mother was an upstanding citizen who should be caring for a grandchild. If she even knew who "Wayne's" father was, I'd be shocked...

Last edited:

truefiveo

Established Member

I don't believe that:bored:

Source???

TMZ???lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread