Lightly modded 01 GT pulls on Mach1

Kingcater

Can't stop modding...
Established Member
I hope your axles last. I'd start looking into some hardned 28s.
It did seem to bog out on the launch.

SA - what are you leaving at and what was your 60? Also, what are your shift points? I know Sac sucks, but I'm willing to bet you could pull off a 12.

I ran faster times on street tires than DRs....if I try to stall the stock TC any higher than 1300 i get crap results as well as just flashing it which also gives me worse reaction times.....

It should be a lot better when I get the TC in :beer:

When I had DRs on my car it hooked so well that it bogged right after it hooker lol. Due to the stock TC not being able to stage with high enough rpm....pretty weak

Kingcater

Can't stop modding...
Established Member
Deepa, if you are gonna be on DRs when we run you better let me know. None of this street tires vs DRs....

On the street my Nittos seem to do better for my car than the track lol

ponygt65

Multi-Quotin' Fool
Established Member
I ran faster times on street tires than DRs....if I try to stall the stock TC any higher than 1300 i get crap results as well as just flashing it which also gives me worse reaction times.....

It should be a lot better when I get the TC in :beer:

When I had DRs on my car it hooked so well that it bogged right after it hooker lol. Due to the stock TC not being able to stage with high enough rpm....pretty weak

Yep..that'll happen with a stock stall..so I've heard (never owned an auto performance car). :beer:

SAMACH1

Established Member
Deepa, if you are gonna be on DRs when we run you better let me know. None of this street tires vs DRs....

On the street my Nittos seem to do better for my car than the track lol
Haha tires, of course man put your nittos on....imma be on mickeys

Users who are viewing this thread