Lightly modded 01 GT pulls on Mach1

Kingcater

Can't stop modding...
Established Member
haha i want a piece of you too!!! from a digg of course...BEFORE YOU GET THE 15LB insuarance policy haha......:banana:

I'm fine with that...dig, roll, whatever :thumbsup:

It should be a cool run before the stall but after the stall its lights out :rockon:

:beer::rockon::burnout:

oooooo :banana:

it will prolly about 6 years til he gets his stall:p

....unless we buy it for him!

lol, j/k ryan! :fart:

IT gets here tomorrow, you want the tracking number? Not bad for a guy with no job:rollseyes

SAMACH1

Established Member
I posted the video in here. Who are you asking if they added mods?

HAHA damn burnn....thanks for posting that gay ass video lol. That was my first time at the track EVER!! with 275/35/18 street tires....only mods were choke-master, i mean flowmaster single chambers and catted x. I was banging 13.8s with a best of 13.7 that day i believe hahaha.....Since then ive ditched the chokemasters for magna-packs, went with a catless x-pipe, took out my cut springs and invested in some real tires( mickeythompson et street radials) haha i believe my best 60ft that day was like a 2.2 :bash::bash: AND MOST IMPORTANTLY OF ALL, ive got the driver mod now :rockon:..haha and KINGC8R im just tryna go for fun, ive seen your car run and its consistent as **** and moves out......:beer:

Kingcater

Can't stop modding...
Established Member
HAHA damn burnn....thanks for posting that gay ass video lol. That was my first time at the track EVER!! with 275/35/18 street tires....only mods were choke-master, i mean flowmaster single chambers and catted x. I was banging 13.8s with a best of 13.7 that day i believe hahaha.....Since then ive ditched the chokemasters for magna-packs, went with a catless x-pipe, took out my cut springs and invested in some real tires( mickeythompson et street radials) haha i believe my best 60ft that day was like a 2.2 :bash::bash: AND MOST IMPORTANTLY OF ALL, ive got the driver mod now :rockon:..haha and KINGC8R im just tryna go for fun, ive seen your car run and its consistent as **** and moves out......:beer:

It's just a POS Auto.....lmfao. My car doesn't run to its full potential since I have no tune and it has been said that hurts autos with LTs...

We'll probably have to race next week or maybe a little after that since I will probably getting my Torque Converter installed in the next 2-3 weeks hopefully and it wouldn't be fair to you to run you with that setup even though it would be funny....

At least to me lmfao:beer:

SAMACH1

Established Member
haha man heres a updated vid of me at the track.........just to show that i am somewhat decent now....the other video is pure face-palm...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nh2uor0plKk"]YouTube - Mach 1 runs 13.0 @ Sac raceway (DEEPA)[/ame]

Last edited:

SAMACH1

Established Member
It's just a POS Auto.....lmfao. My car doesn't run to its full potential since I have no tune and it has been said that hurts autos with LTs...

We'll probably have to race next week or maybe a little after that since I will probably getting my Torque Converter installed in the next 2-3 weeks hopefully and it wouldn't be fair to you to run you with that setup even though it would be funny....

At least to me lmfao:beer:

Haha def. before the stall....Ill hit you up in like two weeks or something.. And yah you should get a tune with all those mods, are you taking it to synergy or newtech? Haha and damn you cant really knock a auto, i mean no mis-shifts FTW...

Kingcater

Can't stop modding...
Established Member
Haha def. before the stall....Ill hit you up in like two weeks or something.. And yah you should get a tune with all those mods, are you taking it to synergy or newtech? Haha and damn you cant really knock a auto, i mean no mis-shifts FTW...

Except when it randomly hits the rev limiter on the 2-3 shift from time to time lmfao

Faster than 75% of the catfi- i mean maro's that i encounter haha :beer:

Hmmm, that is sad because I think my car is slow for the mods it has...

ponygt65

Multi-Quotin' Fool
Established Member
haha man heres a updated vid of me at the track.........just to show that i am somewhat decent now....the other video is pure face-palm...

YouTube - Mach 1 runs 13.0 @ Sac raceway (DEEPA)
I hope your axles last. I'd start looking into some hardned 28s.
It hardly moves out BTW, it's pretty slow IMHO....
It did seem to bog out on the launch.

SA - what are you leaving at and what was your 60? Also, what are your shift points? I know Sac sucks, but I'm willing to bet you could pull off a 12.

SAMACH1

Established Member
I hope your axles last. I'd start looking into some hardned 28s.
It did seem to bog out on the launch.

SA - what are you leaving at and what was your 60? Also, what are your shift points? I know Sac sucks, but I'm willing to bet you could pull off a 12.

Ive pulled off a 12.9 at 107 with a 1.9 sixty foot.....I think its my suspension thats holding me back because i would either bogg off of the line or spin...I was playing with the rpms launching between 2000-3000....i try to hold 1st until redline then shift second a little lower and third a little lower then second....i NEED to watch my shift points more accurately, but always forget in the heat of the race haha..And yeah im planning on upgrading too hardened 28s soon.:beer: Haha i like this post much better then your other one, you kinda caught me off gaurd and brought the ass outta me...

ponygt65

Multi-Quotin' Fool
Established Member
Ive pulled off a 12.9 at 107 with a 1.9 sixty foot.....I think its my suspension thats holding me back because i would either bogg off of the line or spin...I was playing with the rpms launching between 2000-3000....i try to hold 1st until redline then shift second a little lower and third a little lower then second....i NEED to watch my shift points more accurately, but always forget in the heat of the race haha..And yeah im planning on upgrading too hardened 28s soon.:beer: Haha i like this post much better then your other one, you kinda caught me off gaurd and brought the ass outta me...

sounds good man...107 with midpipe and exhaust is pretty good. I agree with teh suspension killing you. Try increasing your front tires' psi until you change it out and see if that helps. May not, but worth a try IMO. Maybe a longer burnout. you should be leaving higher than 2-3 and have no traction problems. unless of course your worried about the stock axles, which is understandable. Sometimes it's tough with that adrenaline going to keep an eye on rpms.

no worries man....I don't hold grudges and I was rather blunt. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread