Lightly modded 01 GT pulls on Mach1

SAMACH1

Established Member
He already gave him his dig races a long time ago. He just won't return the favor and do a roll race. I guess roll racing isn't manly enough :lol1:
actually he called me out the first time, it's not like he gave me my race, I don't see why everyones go there panties in a bunch over me not wanting to do something I don't like doing...like I said before I'm down to go from a dig but this thread is becoming pointless to me...

2sick4v's

SonicBoom
Established Member
actually he called me out the first time, it's not like he gave me my race, I don't see why everyones go there panties in a bunch over me not wanting to do something I don't like doing...like I said before I'm down to go from a dig but this thread is becoming pointless to me...

Lol. The only reason i even came out was to run you that night! That was my first time even coming to the uc meet. I was told by several different people that the owner of the grey mach said " That foo Aj thinks his Mach is hella hot but ill smoke him". I don't even care that's why i waited til you came over and asked me run. I didn't even care when i heard that because it could've just been instigating! I got nothing against you. I just wanted to do both a roll and dig!:beer: This thread got hi-jacked like a mofo! :nonono:

SAMACH1

Established Member
Lol. The only reason i even came out was to run you that night! That was my first time even coming to the uc meet. I was told by several different people that the owner of the grey mach said " That foo Aj thinks his Mach is hella hot but ill smoke him". I don't even care that's why i waited til you came over and asked me run. I didn't even care when i heard that because it could've just been instigating! I got nothing against you. I just wanted to do both a roll and dig!:beer: This thread got hi-jacked like a mofo! :nonono:
haha yeah man cus everyone knows thats how i talk......come on dude lol dont even bring up that he said she said shit with me cus you and i both now how fools like to run there mouths like females and start shit...and yeah i know you wanted to do the roll thing, but as of right now im just not feeling it....and yeah this thread did get hi-jacked by everyone and there mom who had an opinion on why i should race from a roll and how im just looking to race my race....Which is exactly what is sounds like haha MY RACE....im not out there racing for other people i do it for myself.:beer: haha and of course man no hard feelings, i thought you already knew that by now i dont take this car stuff up the ass....its just a hobby :rockon:

2sick4v's

SonicBoom
Established Member
haha yeah man cus everyone knows thats how i talk......come on dude lol dont even bring up that he said she said shit with me cus you and i both now how fools like to run there mouths like females and start shit...and yeah i know you wanted to do the roll thing, but as of right now im just not feeling it....and yeah this thread did get hi-jacked by everyone and there mom who had an opinion on why i should race from a roll and how im just looking to race my race....Which is exactly what is sounds like haha MY RACE....im not out there racing for other people i do it for myself.:beer: haha and of course man no hard feelings, i thought you already knew that by now i dont take this car stuff up the ass....its just a hobby :rockon:

Yea I know. I was trying to have fun and everyone blew that shit up last time! Hella drama for some close to stock cars.:nonono: Ill probably see you guys out there this thursday. Is Danny's car running yet? I wanna see that for sure.

SAMACH1

Established Member
Yea I know. I was trying to have fun and everyone blew that shit up last time! Hella drama for some close to stock cars.:nonono: Ill probably see you guys out there this thursday. Is Danny's car running yet? I wanna see that for sure.
haha forreal.....maybe i should juss race my stock 50 from now on, atleast i wont have to worry about winning hahahaha and shit man hopefully, cross your fingers, well have his car out there this thursday.....HOPEFULLY.....:beer:

ponygt65

Multi-Quotin' Fool
Established Member

haha forreal.....maybe i should juss race my stock 50 from now on, atleast i wont have to worry about winning hahahaha and shit man hopefully, cross your fingers, well have his car out there this thursday.....HOPEFULLY.....:beer:

Dude, your posts are giving me a ****ing headache.:nonono:

ponygt65

Multi-Quotin' Fool
Established Member
Haha do yourself a favor and don't read my posts then, you no-mustang having ass post whore. I don't care what your opinion is.:nono:

mm'ok kid. whatever you say. :rollseyes

and holy crap :lol: @ 'no-mustang having ass'. :lol1::lol1::lol1:

Users who are viewing this thread