Lifting and Gym bros, what Pre-workout do you hit before your sessions? @ 03Snake, Quad, ect

jvandy50

Established Member
Premium Member
That dude is ****ing hysterical!

**** what the hoes think...my body, my choice...
Agreed...that’s why i went lol.

And yeah I’ve yet to see a video of his that wasn’t a masterpiece of comedy. Sometimes it even makes me feel better about the thoughts inside my head

quad

Established Member
For most people coffee produces only a transient slight elevation in blood pressure that then decreases to baseline or slightly below for a period of time.

Coffee is healthy and will make you live longer and healthier aside from having the performance benefits. You're tea is not any healthier.

Eddie hall is obese, coffee is not his problem, especially when he was even more obese. Mike Tyson has the nutrition knowledge of drywall. I wouldn't use their anecdotal experiences to make any judgement on the effects of coffee.
Yes my father-in law is 78 and he drinks about 4 cups of coffee a day so I guess it can't be all that bad. It does put me on edge a bit because of the caffeine. Rooibos has a more calming effect for me. I drink both.

I personally don't need caffeine in the gym though.

12 Amazing Health Benefits of Red Rooibos Tea | Organic Facts

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
78062F5F-760F-4C59-B6A7-8CB0F9BFCF57.jpeg

jvandy50

Established Member
Premium Member
Does insurance typically cover TRT?

Sent from my SM-N960U using the svtperformance.com mobile app
I’m sure this could differ state to state, but with my BCBS i just have a copay. My brother’s insurance is so good his is either $5 or $10, compared to mine at $30. Neither of which i think is bad...especially to do this in a safe and monitored manner.

quad

Established Member
Does insurance typically cover TRT?

It covers it if you have been diagnosed with Low T and your doctor prescribes testosterone. These days people are adding HCG to their Testosterone. The HCG prevents your testicles from shrinking away and it increases your libido. As far as I know insurance does not cover HCG. A popular protocol is 50-80 mg of testoterone twice per week subcutaneously and 400-500 UI HCG twice per week also subq. The HCG has to be refrigerated after mixing with bacteriostatic water. A little insulin needle / syringe is used to administer in the stomach fat. Painless.

Here is a good TRT center out of Tampa. They'll want regular bloodwork to make sure you're not at risk. If they are not happy with your blood results then they won't prescribe medication.

Defy Medical:
Home

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
It covers it if you have been diagnosed with Low T and your doctor prescribes testosterone. These days people are adding HCG to their Testosterone. The HCG prevents your testicles from shrinking away and it increases your libido. As far as I know insurance does not cover HCG. A popular protocol is 50-80 mg of testoterone twice per week subcutaneously and 400-500 UI HCG twice per week also subq. The HCG has to be refrigerated after mixing with bacteriostatic water. A little insulin needle / syringe is used to administer in the stomach fat. Painless.

Here is a good TRT center out of Tampa. They'll want regular bloodwork to make sure you're not at risk. If they are not happy with your blood results then they won't prescribe medication.

Defy Medical:
Home

HCG is ****ing terrible to add to your protocol... I have tried it, trust me ****ing shit should only be used if you are coming off, pct, and fertility is important... as in you are trying to put a womb gremlin in your lady.. otherwise stay the **** off it, I felt moody and agitated, held water too.

FWIW if you are just taking hcg to keep your sack from shrinking, bitches don’t care about the sack... the smaller the potatoes, the bigger steak looks.

I do like defy, but you gotta be careful, they try to sell you shit you don’t need.. just run the T!

Last edited:

MG0h3

Established Member
HCG is ****ing terrible to add to your protocol... I have tried it, trust me ****ing shit should only be used if you are coming off, pct, and fertility is important... as in you are trying to put a womb gremlin in your lady.. otherwise stay the **** off it, I felt moody and agitated, held water too.

FWIW if you are just taking hcg to keep your sack from shrinking, bitches don’t care about the sack... the smaller the potatoes, the bigger steak looks.

I do like defy, but you gotta be careful, they try to sell you shit you don’t need.. just run the T!

Lmfao. My nuts seem smaller sometimes and normal others.

“BLM is doing God’s work”
2KblackGT

svtperformance.com mobile app

quad

Established Member

Lol that's exactly what Rich Piana said about small balls making your dick look better!

I have no problems with HCG. It makes me a heavy breathing tripod pervert 24/7 though lol! Hello Libido!

I did not like AI's like anastrozole / arimidex. I read that it can cause osteoporosis and used caution and tried a very small amount and sure as hell my foot bones started aching along with hands etc. I stopped immediately. Even now after stopping that shit over 1 year ago my right foot will get a stabing pain sensation now and then if I wear something that offers weak foot support (like crocs). And I was using .125 mg, not even .25 mg. Everybody's body is different. Some can handle AI, I can't.

snakedoctor

Established Member
There was nothing better over the counter than the original ultimate orange...after that was banned a friend who competed recommended 1 aspirin, 1 mini thin, 1 vivrin taken together. I tried it once and lifted heavier than I had before or since. Only problem is it felt like my heart was going to explode.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Lol that's exactly what Rich Piana said about small balls making your dick look better!

I have no problems with HCG. It makes me a heavy breathing tripod pervert 24/7 though lol! Hello Libido!

I did not like AI's like anastrozole / arimidex. I read that it can cause osteoporosis and used caution and tried a very small amount and sure as hell my foot bones started aching along with hands etc. I stopped immediately. Even now after stopping that shit over 1 year ago my right foot will get a stabing pain sensation now and then if I wear something that offers weak foot support (like crocs). And I was using .125 mg, not even .25 mg. Everybody's body is different. Some can handle AI, I can't.

I am not a fan of AI’s either... I periodically use them sparingly at very low dose, like .12 mg... you do not want to crush estrogen.

Hef

Established Member
There was nothing better over the counter than the original ultimate orange...after that was banned a friend who competed recommended 1 aspirin, 1 mini thin, 1 vivrin taken together. I tried it once and lifted heavier than I had before or since. Only problem is it felt like my heart was going to explode.
Totly forgot about that stuff!

My94GT

Established Member
HCG is done for anyway now as it’s now a banned substance and not available even by prescription. Once supplies stocks are done anyone on it will be looking for alternatives.

remember though with HCG usually comes more estrogen so it’s not always a win. Less is more when it comes to TRT so you want to adjust does as low as possible to still end up in the upper end of the free and total range

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
HCG is done for anyway now as it’s now a banned substance and not available even by prescription. Once supplies stocks are done anyone on it will be looking for alternatives.

remember though with HCG usually comes more estrogen so it’s not always a win. Less is more when it comes to TRT so you want to adjust does as low as possible to still end up in the upper end of the free and total range

From what I understand only pharmacies that are licensed to compound biologicals can make hcg... all others had to cease compounding it... so it’s still around, but more limited. Providers are still prescribing it, though many are looking for alternatives... moot for me since I did not tolerate it well at all.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member

you don’t need hcg for libido if your on testosterone... that alone will have you hornier than a billy goat 24/7..

jvandy50

Established Member
Premium Member
Not to tromp on OP’s subject at hand(i will delete if you’d like), but i wouldn’t mind seeing some one body part per day splits...looking for a change.

Currently push/pull/legs/kettlebell swings are my 4 days, little peloton and abs thrown in there.

Users who are viewing this thread