Lifting and Gym bros, what Pre-workout do you hit before your sessions? @ 03Snake, Quad, ect

VenomVeins

Established Member
So i’ve been trying a few new pre-workouts and wanted to see what all you guys are slamming before hitting the weights/gym.

Just finished the ‘Hooligan’ and it hits decently in a ‘lift angry’ way. Not much of a crash. It does have too much caffeine and gives the jitters if you go over a scoop:
590ABA4A-4B06-4B7D-9ECD-F5991E10B392.jpeg

Im now on Hypermax and its a much more even keeled kick-almost a ‘happy’ feeling while lifting with zero crash for me:
6F53C223-4CEE-43D0-B2EE-581B6F2E1B0B.jpeg

Of course, nothing will EVER come close to the GOAT:
073CB874-2F37-409F-9576-631EC4285D2C.jpeg

Original Jack3d was ****ing nuts. One scoop and you could literally lift for hours with no fatigue. 2 scoops and you’re ‘HULK SMASH’. Wish they’d re-release it :D

So lets hear it, what do you guys throw down beforehand?

37F6EBD0-5714-4026-AE72-FF84B5B2B660.jpeg

PC03GT

Established Member
Jack3d was epic back in the day. Anymore I can't take all that crazy stuff, I just take pure pump it's all natural, gives you a smooth steady stream of energy

TerminatoRS

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
x4800 on the Jack3d! Forgot about that stuff.

Alpha Lion Superhuman. Couple different versions. I like the "Burn" variations. Less caffeine (depending on # of scoops, of course) than the Supreme and makes my face tingle. No crash that I've experienced. I use their Gainorade intra-workout too.

Somewhat related...Alpha Lion just released an updated version of their nighttime recovery powder called Sleep. The last version was called Dreams iirc. Either way, it's my secret weapon for hangover prevention. Get sauced, mix one of these up right before bed, slam it down...sleep better and the aminos help ward off the headache. Trust me. I've tested this theory many times. lol

boost88

Established Member
Ah DMAA pre workouts... love that legal amphetamine lol.

Currently using ghost legend in whelchs grape flavor. It's probably middle ground in price

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

quad

Established Member
I might eat a banana before a workout and a meal about 1-2 hours beforehand. I try to eat every 3 hours but sometimes it might be 4-5 hours. Depends on if I am hungry or not. I don't eat if I am not hungry. Never really drank any pre-workout meals. I will take a protein shake and banana about 30 minutes after a workout.

Back in the day when I rocked a lower body fat I would take a niacin supplement just before going to the gym. My skin would start itching. But once I started working out veins would pop out everywhere on my arms, shoulders and chest and a bit on on my calves. It was pretty freaky how it worked. If I ever get back into shape I'll try that again lol! Now it is pointless because my body fat is too high to show significant veins.

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
Smart strength pure power. Taste like shit. But seems to work

Going to try something new next time.
Swing and a miss but trying stuff outside of the "popular" stuff and no proprietary mixes.

massmustang02

I hate Wrist Pins
Established Member
Advanced Molecular Labs produces some of the best dosed products on the market.

Their preworlout is by far the best preworkout I have ever used and I've used a lot of them. Energy is good, pump is good with 6g of L-Citrulline, but the focus it gives you rivals Adderall...

dopa_rush_main_image.png

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Never used a pre workout.
All I do for supplements are the BCAA's and I try to eat pretty good. I take 4 BCAA's about 10 minutes before working out and 4 BCAA's immediately after.

I always eat within 90 minutes of after finishing the workout. Very important.
Oh,...and stretching before, during and after working out.

MG0h3

Established Member
I just buy everything separate. Half the shit in there is nonsense and it’s what, $1 per serving.

Arginine
Beta Alinine

Caffeine if you need it. I buy the little boxes of packets at Walmart. .25c per.

Then just get a good amino acid powder.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Nitraflex.

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread