Lifting and Gym bros, what Pre-workout do you hit before your sessions? @ 03Snake, Quad, ect

BrunotheBoxer

PUREBLOOD MASTERRACE
Established Member
Born and raised Brockton. Living in Naples.
Alot of excellent information in this thread. I hope anyone who is considering the PED path reads all of the posts and does thier homework in regards of what works for them, which INCLUDES going to the proper doctor.

So damn true.

I have a killer setup at my home, but the local gym is a big part of my daily life-especially since i trained so many clients/friends there over the years.

Like you all, i missed my mates.....and the insanely beautiful talent too. Lol.
No beautiful talent in Brockton at my gym. Just shewolves that rep out 225 on the bench that shave their backs. Srs.

The scamdemic has been brutal to small businesses like gyms. Lots of them will never recover from this, especially the ones that lease their space.

I pray there are repercussions to chyna for what they did and then what they didn’t do but that’s a topic for another thread.

Taking gear should honestly be a last resort. If you are a competitive bber or professional athlete then you are pretty much required to.

For the average gym guy or girl who wants gainz it’s a big and usually costly mistake physically and psychologically.
I’ve seen it first hand what can become of your life and even the professional bber I know regretted it. (The Mighty Mike Quinn from Brockton Mass).

Good to see you again brah.

Hef

Established Member
I never use pre-workouts, just the usual vitamins...At the moment Testosterone weekly, anavar/oxandrolone twice a day. I dropped the nandrolone after seeing my lipid panel :D Outside of that just protein shakes and just make sure I get enough protein, carbs from food.
No wonder you're pullin 3 girls in a day

Sent from my SM-N960U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Hef

Established Member
View attachment 1664973

JK..

I don't compete, nor care too. I have been hitting the gym since junior high. I use them because **** being average and yes I was natural for years, put in the work and got good results, but you only get so far before you reach your genetic limit. Plus as you age you just can't hold on to muscle like you did at 20 something. My other reason is mood, sense of well being. You simply feel incredible on test, even at therapeutic TRT doses, which are considered safe and life improving. I don't blast very often, typically its just trt.
Very curious.....so i been lifting 14 years, I'm 44 , test level of 55 yr old but doc says risks of test injections outweigh benefits. When I lift, I hit it hard. Over the years I put on weight and got stronger but sometimes fell peaked out. Currently on Creatine, bcaa's and citruline. What can I take as a bump that is safe.....and easily available.

My94GT

Established Member
Very curious.....so i been lifting 14 years, I'm 44 , test level of 55 yr old but doc says risks of test injections outweigh benefits. When I lift, I hit it hard. Over the years I put on weight and got stronger but sometimes fell peaked out. Currently on Creatine, bcaa's and citruline. What can I take as a bump that is safe.....and easily available.

mad far as over the counter stuff, there really isn’t anything magic to take. For TRT most primary care and even endocrinologist provide lack luster generic treatment. I’m debating jumping to a reputable clinic as it’s always a fight to get more thorough labs through my endo.

as far as risk with TRT, it’s pretty limited if you are on a low dose and you monitor your labs. The problems come when people start running 200mg + a week for long durations.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member

Your doctor is an idiot and clearly has no experience with trt protocols, treatment. His mode of thinking is way outdated. Many GP’s fall into this category, even urologist and endocrine docs too. However there are good docs out there that are up to speed and their number is growing. Having low-t actually increases your risk significantly for heart disease, diabetes, depression etc... A properly dosed trt regimen under the guidance of a doctor will extend and improve your life! There is nothing you can likely do to move the needle much regarding increasing your natural production. Any supplement or tbooster claiming to do so is bullshit.

My94GT

Established Member
Now that’s a different battle..good luck bud. I’d first become as knowledgeable as possible then try to enlighten her. Does she take estrogen, this really is no different.

That is a tough one but what helps is get the blood work done and show your levels are off and the perception can change. Ultimately it’s your body your choice right?

MG0h3

Established Member
FWIW

Age....T count

Free was around 114 at 37, cant recall the other tests.

Thought all those ads about “after 40....” were BS.

Even at 41, most people thought I was “jacked”, but I could see and feel the difference. Didn’t matter how hard I worked and always a clean diet.

Can’t beat Father Time entirely with hard work.

If nothing else, I think TRT will allow you to maintain or even gain without having to absolutely destroy your joints.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

My94GT

Established Member
FWIW

Age....T count

Free was around 114 at 37, cant recall the other tests.

Thought all those ads about “after 40....” were BS.

Even at 41, most people thought I was “jacked”, but I could see and feel the difference. Didn’t matter how hard I worked and always a clean diet.

Can’t beat Father Time entirely with hard work.

If nothing else, I think TRT will allow you to maintain or even gain without having to absolutely destroy your joints.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Often overlooked with low T is overall mood, sleep quality, energy levels through the day, and mental clarity. Those were huge things I noticed improvement to along with the physical benefits.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Often overlooked with low T is overall mood, sleep quality, energy levels through the day, and mental clarity. Those were huge things I noticed improvement to along with the physical benefits.

The mental clarity and focus was the first thing I noticed on TRT...The fog was gone!

jvandy50

Established Member
Premium Member
the girls i've dated since TRT have been against it, just a stigma they'll hafta get over. most people think you can simply inject and grow...gets rather annoying. doesn't help that the nurses at the clinic are smoking hot either though.

i just ask them if they'd rather me wear Big Smith's with a bowling ball gut...gets quiet after that.

to answer OP's question...i buy gnar pump every now and then because i think Dom is ****ing hilarious(don't take much to market to a fella like me)

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
the girls i've dated since TRT have been against it, just a stigma they'll hafta get over. most people think you can simply inject and grow...gets rather annoying. doesn't help that the nurses at the clinic are smoking hot either though.

i just ask them if they'd rather me wear Big Smith's with a bowling ball gut...gets quiet after that.

to answer OP's question...i buy gnar pump every now and then because i think Dom is ****ing hilarious(don't take much to market to a fella like me)

That dude is ****ing hysterical!

**** what the hoes think...my body, my choice...

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Take a week off and don't overwork your muscles. You'll come back stronger after taking a full week off.
Are you training one body part a day?

Also, eating within 90 of working out is HUGE!
Good luck.

Hef

Established Member
Take a week off and don't overwork your muscles. You'll come back stronger after taking a full week off.
Are you training one body part a day?

Also, eating within 90 of working out is HUGE!
Good luck.
One body part a day and eating within an hour after

Users who are viewing this thread