Lifes Lessons

themadgnome

I don't talk stock
Established Member
one night coming home in the L there was a big ass and I mean HUGE opossum in the road.

Sounds familiar, except substitute opossum for raccoon... Except the one I hit was already dead, and the angle/speed I hit it at caused it to kick up behind my truck and narrowly miss landing in the passenger seat of a friends 5.0 that was following behind me.

Oh, and lesson #2, never drive the truck to school. People have absolutely NO respect for other vehicles. This :cuss: decided she was in a hurry and flung her door wide open, but forgot she wasn't the only car in the parking lot. I now have a dime sized dent in the CENTER of the passenger door, but she now has a foot sized dent in her driver side door :pepper:

tallfreak

Just a newb
Established Member
Sounds familiar, except substitute opossum for raccoon... Except the one I hit was already dead, and the angle/speed I hit it at caused it to kick up behind my truck and narrowly miss landing in the passenger seat of a friends 5.0 that was following behind me.

Oh, and lesson #2, never drive the truck to school. People have absolutely NO respect for other vehicles. This :cuss: decided she was in a hurry and flung her door wide open, but forgot she wasn't the only car in the parking lot. I now have a dime sized dent in the CENTER of the passenger door, but she now has a foot sized dent in her driver side door :pepper:
I drive my truck to school. I just don't park near anyone.

Harley#356

9.89 @ 138.78 in a HD!
Established Member

I drive my truck to school. I just don't park near anyone.

Lol I drove mine to HS and parked as far out as possible, in the corner spot, and had my best friend park next to me (he always backed in so never a door opening towards mine). Leaving one day and retards deciding to play football in the parking lot, some a-wipe hurls it towards my truck, somebody sees it spiraling right for the window, they dive to smack it out of the way, it tips it up, and it bounces off my roof!. Scratched it up a slightly bit, but luckily didn't dent it, and got deflected from a direct hit. Needless to say I was in the truck starting it up when it happened, I mashed the gas and headed straight on towards the kid. he nearly shit his pants seeing the smoke from the tires and barring right towards him :lol:

few weeks later, he found a surprise payback. He drove an S10 with a soft bedcover. my buddy picked up a rotting deer from the side of the road that was there for quite a while (the legs fell off when he picked it up), and they chucked it in the bed of his S10 during a football game. He didn't discover it all weekend while the S10 was sitting in his driveway in the sun beating down on the black cover til he went to leave for school Monday morning and smelled something aweful :kaboom:

Users who are viewing this thread