Life after the "Terminator"

9BABCobra8

Established Member
Amazing work man!
I am sitting at the airport waiting for my flight home and I saw this thread... I was starving before I opened it but I got sucked in! ha ha so did a few guys behind me peeping over my shoulder. We all laughed because at first they were just like me... a ranger? Then we saw your attention to detail. Great Build!

aoc racer

Ford is hella cool
Established Member
I feel you about the wife not being able to let go of the car. I've been thinking about selling mine and every time I mention it, my wife gives me a sad look talking about how it was our dating car.

uh0h50

Established Member
Well, I used to like my Ranger. Now I won't be able to look at it the same :/

Amazing build sir. Can't wait to see the end result.

Last edited:

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
Rightfrontfender.gif

*Too

Killed the whole thread with this pic sir.

jbrown1238

Built on 4-7-03 @ 3:47:15
Established Member
Amazing work man!
I am sitting at the airport waiting for my flight home and I saw this thread... I was starving before I opened it but I got sucked in! ha ha so did a few guys behind me peeping over my shoulder. We all laughed because at first they were just like me... a ranger? Then we saw your attention to detail. Great Build!

Love hearing that stuff, thanks for taking the time to reply.

jbrown1238

Established Member
This thread is filled with so much win. I love all the pics of the progress, keep up the amazing work the attention to detail is amazing.

I passed your car going the other way a year or two ago on I-75 around Naples. Recognized it right away.

jbrown1238

Established Member
I feel you about the wife not being able to let go of the car. I've been thinking about selling mine and every time I mention it, my wife gives me a sad look talking about how it was our dating car.

I understand, every time I bring it up all she says is, "you should have sold the Harley." There just wasn't any resale value in 10 year Harleys at the time.

Users who are viewing this thread