LFP customer service

Boosted 03

Established Member
I wanted to post a big thanks to Mark and his gang at LFP. They have great customer service and are always offering the best prices on quality parts. I ordered a DFX setup a couple weeks ago and was on a waiting list to recieve it. My clutch came in, but due to work LFP could not reach me for a few days. After getting their message I called them back and they were still holding it for me until they spoke to me. I realy appreciated this, knowing how many others were waiting for the setup. LFP normally has prices lower than others, even GP's at times. I also got the LFP intercooler resevoir and Radiator to replace my fluidyne. They gave me free shipping. I'll be giving them another call in a couple weeks for the 4lb lower, BAP and 60lb injectors. They have the injectors and harnesses for what some charge for just the injectors. Big thanks to LFP. :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

racebronco2

Established Member
+3 ... i ordered the radiator, h/e and 3/8 hubcentric wheel spacers .. they actually called me to tell me when i should get the radiator and h/e ... good customer service

LCCOBRA

Established Member
LFP is preaty good with there customers, but I will only deal with Mark as everyone else will give you the run around:rolleyes:.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I had limited business with Mark, but he always treated me well. Good prices, too.

davis31b

'04 COBRA
Established Member
+some more... they were more than willing to show support to the troops when I ordered over a grand worth of products and recieved a military discount. I dealt with Mark also. Any company thats not greedy with their money and can show support and have great customer service is someone I will always work with and I will pass on to my friends.

DocSVT

Established Member
Another LFP customer for life.

I have been wanting to buy a HE exchanger for a while but was holding off to get one at Fun Ford Weekend at Ennis TX. I came by the LFP booth to check them out in person, and I must say this is one VERY nice piece of work!, I was quoted a KICKASS deal, I wanted one bad, but I did not want to carry it around all day, so I told them I would come by and pick one up prior to leaving. But... unfortunately my wife became unexpectedly ill and we were forced to leave very suddenly.

Just for grins I Emailed Mark and told him I still wanted to get one and explained the story. I was totally shocked when he said that he would honor the price (very special deal for the show) and still through in FREE shipping.

More businesses need to take a lesson from Mark’s customer service. I am sold on his products, and his dedication to customer service. This is an example how busniness needs to be conducted I will be back.

Thanks Mark ! :rockon:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread