Lets see your Terminator..

Willis85

Established Member
Nice Cobra! I've seen only a handful of MG Cobras over the years. MG was my color choice back in late 2002, but it was discontinued. So I opted for Dark Shadow Gray. How long have you owned your Cobra?

I was actually looking for shadow grey when I bought this car. I've owned it a little over 7 years

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Nice Cobra! I've seen only a handful of MG Cobras over the years. MG was my color choice back in late 2002, but it was discontinued. So I opted for Dark Shadow Gray. How long have you owned your Cobra?

Since the Terminator’s were released I’ve only ever seen two in person.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

f2hatch

Established Member
Thank you Ryan. A local CT did them for me. Actually the coolant crossover, power steering reservoir bracket the Poli bridge idler pulley bracket are all caromed

Smooth

Well Seasoned
Established Member
Thank you Ryan. A local CT did them for me. Actually the coolant crossover, power steering reservoir bracket the Poli bridge idler pulley bracket are all caromed
Do you have pics of your '88 and '89 anywhere on the site?

f2hatch

Established Member
I do but been a while since I posted those cars dont know the threads they are in

MBoyle1

redfire
Established Member
#5027 (03) representing
cd2046f643a6266316e20ba8685c8d63.jpg

VRM III

Established Member
I saw your car at the moonlight car show this year. Looks good! I see your about the e85 life too!

Thanks man! It looks better now than when I had it at the Moonlight show. Got quite a few imperfections fixed up. Still working on getting her where I want before doing some more performance oriented modifications.
And yes. The Cobra is corn fed just like the Kansas boy that drives it LOL.

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member

MG is okay, but DSG was the color I wanted. However, when I was looking silver was the color available and in my price range. So, I have 2 silver ones now. Funny how things work out.

f2hatch

Established Member
Thank you very much. It’s not as nice as some but I can say it all my myself

Users who are viewing this thread