Lets see your Terminator..

Real98roush

Established Member
Nice job!!! Very well done! Love the new wheels compared to the FR500's.

Did you have an upholstery shop fix the seat? If so, what exactly did you have them do? The seat looks great!

There’s a guy here in Las Vegas, JR’s Upholstery, who does stuff for Welderup Vegas Rat Rods. He’s done a bunch for me. I actually bought the car from him and part of the deal was to repair the seat. He did both leather bolsters.
f8b8eca25597e030f559798ef0cd4825.jpg

Thanks. I think the SVE’s look better too. Trying to decide what to do for center caps. Tried some cobra caps, but I think plain brushed would look best.
1c7eefcc0ae1672969d901e0b919be6b.jpg

IG: @sn95mystic

SVTP: sn95 Rollercoater

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JetmechF16

Under Pressure
Established Member
Premium Member
Top Shelf Gentlemen
I'll share mine. Pictures are old but it still looks the same. I ordered some Speedhut gauges I'm waiting on and gonna get new tires soon as well. I'm gonna try to drive it a bit.

Details and pics of the in-dash screen?

OETKB

bad attitude
Established Member
I'll share mine. Pictures are old but it still looks the same. I ordered some Speedhut gauges I'm waiting on and gonna get new tires soon as well. I'm gonna try to drive it a bit more.

View attachment 1461434 View attachment 1461435 View attachment 1461437 View attachment 1461438 View attachment 1461439 View attachment 1461440
I am not even normally a fan of black but that is one damn good looking coupe. The stance, dark lenses, tint?, and everything, even factory wheels. It all just works.

I normally don't like aftermarket radios either just because I'm old school and don't listen to them anyway, but that screen looks great and really gives the dash a sleek, uncluttered look instead of like an aftermarket radio.

Makes it look like what a Cobra would look like if they made them again in 2018.

Last edited:

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member

f2hatch

Established Member
Fortunately he went out of business. He was the biggest crook vendor I had ever come across. He screwed many people over, including me.
Look in to undercover innovations they have them

lifter213

Established Member
Wow, thank you!

I am not even normally a fan of black but that is one damn good looking coupe. The stance, dark lenses, tint?, and everything, even factory wheels. It all just works.

I normally don't like aftermarket radios either just because I'm old school and don't listen to them anyway, but that screen looks great and really gives the dash a sleek, uncluttered look instead of like an aftermarket radio.

Makes it look like what a Cobra would look like if they made them again in 2018.

Users who are viewing this thread