Established Member
Recent desert trip.
IMG_8188.jpeg
IMG_8177.jpeg
IMG_6843.jpeg

Vforce700

Established Member
There's a beastie.

I rented RAMs a few times to go on vacation to St George. Budget in Orem, Utah had them-1500's. Got RAM Sport's several times, then last time I got a Laramie. I like the round shift knob. (Maybe just on the 1500's?) And the RAM Bins in the door sills are a neat idea. Nice rigs, especially the Laramie. (A good name, too)

Last time was to Scottsdale. Leave company truck at hotel in Orem. Walk to In-N-Out for dinner and case the Budget lot on the way back. They had a brand new F150 Platinum. Only Ford on the lot. In the morning, I ask all innocent like, "Got any Fords?" So I get the Platinum. Nice truck to have for a week in Scottsdale, but the
auto-start-stop business drove me nuts. Had to remember every time to turn it off.

Yours must be a tow hauler.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
There's a beastie.

I rented RAMs a few times to go on vacation to St George. Budget in Orem, Utah had them-1500's. Got RAM Sport's several times, then last time I got a Laramie. I like the round shift knob. (Maybe just on the 1500's?) And the RAM Bins in the door sills are a neat idea. Nice rigs, especially the Laramie. (A good name, too)

Last time was to Scottsdale. Leave company truck at hotel in Orem. Walk to In-N-Out for dinner and case the Budget lot on the way back. They had a brand new F150 Platinum. Only Ford on the lot. In the morning, I ask all innocent like, "Got any Fords?" So I get the Platinum. Nice truck to have for a week in Scottsdale, but the
auto-start-stop business drove me nuts. Had to remember every time to turn it off.

Yours must be a tow hauler.

Yeah... the DRW is the way to go with a 5er IMO. This truck makes easy work of our trailer.

IMG_5951.JPG

F8l Vnm

Established Member
the new trucks havent really grown on me but that looks good. What appearance package is that? or did you change stuff up? Looks like the tremor hood/grille
I agree as I thought my 18 was nicer but I love the interior on this one more. It’s a FX4 but yeah I have full Tremor skid plate/reptor differential cover. Bilstien 6112/5160. Raptor 35s and a few small things like JB4/intake/ etc. front grille is wrapped to give lariat bring grille little more life.

triple-s

Established Member
That looks great!!!

Did you do them, or have them professionally installed?
If so, what brand?
Their Kat skin covers if you contact them you pretty much can order them in any material they have available. I originally was going to try to do them myself but after watching multiple videos and seeing how much of a pain it was I got them done. Dealer source charged me $600 to install and had them done in 6 hours.

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
Nice, Raptor Jeep Wrangler household here also. Enjoy!
Thanks, im in the early process of buying a small camper such as a Scamp to make the stays more comfortable. Last time we stayed in a tent and the wind was insane lol.

Fastback

Baker
Established Member
Premium Member
Thanks, im in the early process of buying a small camper such as a Scamp to make the stays more comfortable. Last time we stayed in a tent and the wind was insane lol.
Scamp, right on! I have a 1977 13' Scamp. Yes, they are a rigid tent on wheels! Haha!

Users who are viewing this thread