Lets see those trucks!

apex svt

MEAN STREAK
Established Member
the license plate light is kinda cool, you just tap the factory reverse lights or what?

Yes, I tapped into the factory reverse lights and then ran an additional 12v to an up fitter switch so I can turn it on in park. In case you’re strapping down the car at night or something.
Key is to use a diode so it doesn’t back feed the system.

LP-REVERSE LIGHT SYSTEM 5500K WHITE SATIN BLACK

NotoriousGT350

Lubbock Terminator
Established Member
Just picked up a 2019 Chevy Trail Boss I had seen on the lot last Thursday as this was the only one they had. It’s my first truck ever and replaced our Toyota Avalon that I’ve been using going back and forth to work, running errands around town. I’m enjoying so far and will serve me well especially when family and I head to our family ranch.
Xhly7Uw.jpg

BnmBbTg.jpg

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Just picked up a 2019 Chevy Trail Boss I had seen on the lot last Thursday as this was the only one they had. It’s my first truck ever and replaced our Toyota Avalon that I’ve been using going back and forth to work, running errands around town. I’m enjoying so far and will serve me well especially when family and I head to our family ranch.
View attachment 1641384
View attachment 1641385

Congrats. I think that is the only package that pulls off the look in the current body style and looks good. I think the rest are hideous.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NotoriousGT350

Lubbock Terminator
Established Member
Congrats. I think that is the only package that pulls off the look in the current body style and looks good. I think the rest are hideous.
I love the look of the new silverados. Looked and drove Z71 LTs and the RSTs. But when I seen the Boss, it caught my attention with with the extras it comes with.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member

CobraVenom01

Established Member
Premium Member
what year is the jeep? Looks just the like the...86 maybe?...my jeep my grandfather had but it was an actual jeep, same color I think. It was the slowest thing I've ever driven lol

You are correct. 1986. They were dogs, came with the GM 2.8 v6. Total pile of shit engine. My grandfather custom ordered this truck in 1985. I have everything from the bill of sale to the window sticker etc. I grew up with this truck. It’s getting ready to go to paint next month. Getting it painted sting grey and then putting an LS1 with a 4L60E in it. It has bucket seats,having them done mahogany leather like my Silverado and I dyed all the dash and panels black. Should be great

This one is an XLS which was the highest trim, chrome everything. Truck is pretty mint beside some dings and dents. Zero rust, 98k on it. It’s lived it’s entire life in the garage

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

NotoriousGT350

Lubbock Terminator
Established Member
Nice truck!
Any interior photos?
Let me get some later. Unfortunately had golf ball size hail yesterday and been working with insurance to file claims, have a roofer come, etc. BUT, I had the truck at work in the parking garage and didn't leave til storm cleared so it was good. Debris all over the neighborhood.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
You are correct. 1986. They were dogs, came with the GM 2.8 v6. Total pile of shit engine. My grandfather custom ordered this truck in 1985. I have everything from the bill of sale to the window sticker etc. I grew up with this truck. It’s getting ready to go to paint next month. Getting it painted sting grey and then putting an LS1 with a 4L60E in it. It has bucket seats,having them done mahogany leather like my Silverado and I dyed all the dash and panels black. Should be great

This one is an XLS which was the highest trim, chrome everything. Truck is pretty mint beside some dings and dents. Zero rust, 98k on it. It’s lived it’s entire life in the garage

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I just knew one day I was gonna get hit and killed in that thing trying to turn on to a road with a 55mph speed limit or something that. It had on speaker that worked and the 4whd never worked right either. It was just a beater we used around the cabin to make dump runs and such. There was no sentimental value so I was super happy when it went was donated to whatever charity.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Let me get some later. Unfortunately had golf ball size hail yesterday and been working with insurance to file claims, have a roofer come, etc. BUT, I had the truck at work in the parking garage and didn't leave til storm cleared so it was good. Debris all over the neighborhood.
Damn, that's crazy.
Good luck man.

Users who are viewing this thread