Let's see those Latest Purchases!

03cobra#2

Hobbyist Of Many Hobbies
Established Member
While technically not a new purchase, I am sending a Atmos clock out to be fully restored. Process should take 1 year or less. It will be taken apart, cleaned, re-plated in gold, and lacquor finish. It's roughly 50 years old and was inherited from my late parents. She's going to look superb when I get her back and be new to me all over again.
a9374621f62c3498525aa77d9ae3695f.jpg

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That's a gorgeous clock. Wow, a whole year to restore. Is it expensive? I would imagine it is, but worth it for you.

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
While technically not a new purchase, I am sending a Atmos clock out to be fully restored. Process should take 1 year or less. It will be taken apart, cleaned, re-plated in gold, and lacquor finish. It's roughly 50 years old and was inherited from my late parents. She's going to look superb when I get her back and be new to me all over again.
a9374621f62c3498525aa77d9ae3695f.jpg
IIIRC, these are the closest man has come to perpetual motion, pretty incredible devices

03cobra#2

Hobbyist Of Many Hobbies
Established Member
That's a gorgeous clock. Wow, a whole year to restore. Is it expensive? I would imagine it is, but worth it for you.

Once they get the clock, they will call me with a estimate. Some parts are pretty pricey so .

Since it has some much family sentimental value and reminds me of my dad who has been gone 25 years I really don't care what it costs, it's gonna happen lol.

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
Its a white wood supposed to be a special edition.
if you think this is expensive
check out amazon

View attachment 1827053
Go make friends with a bartender or manager at a local watering hole. Maybe not the super duper special edition tap handles, but you could get a shit load for free

HEMIMACH 98

Established Member
i know
i do like stuff from miller . i dont see to many miller handles around my area bars
mostly bud bud, light, coors ,blue moon, dos xx, land shark but no miller

Users who are viewing this thread