Let's see those Latest Purchases!

kazman

King of Kazmania
Established Member
Premium Member
I'm waiting for them to make an battery powered generator for when the power goes out, I'm tired of the gas going bad...

Rb0891

Established Member
Premium Member
I'm waiting for them to make an battery powered generator for when the power goes out, I'm tired of the gas going bad...
My FIL once wondered why they haven’t done electric like Wi-Fi. He votes dem… lol.

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Hell I had to take my pressure washer to get serviced I let it sit so long. I have not started my generator in like 3 years. DUMB.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Is a battery pack option for home UPS more expensive (initial investment) than a propane/natural gas setup?

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
I have these on my ZLE. Pretty much the only thing that fits those rims beside the supercar tires. I have been impressed with them, though. Enough sidewall to hook but stiff enough to corner. Sounds like I have a swarm of bees chasing me on the freeway.

Yeah.. as much as they're known for being sticky, they're also well known for being a little noisy.

My set only has 50 or so miles on them so no noise yet, but iim sure its coming.

How many miles on yours? Im interested to see how long they last being a 100 tread wear tire.

IMG_6227.JPG

IMG_6226.JPG

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
Yeah.. as much as they're known for being sticky, they're also well known for being a little noisy.

My set only has 50 or so miles on them so no noise yet, but iim sure its coming.

How many miles on yours? Im interested to see how long they last being a 100 tread wear tire.

View attachment 1819679

View attachment 1819680

Those may be my next tire.

Does that thing have a huge exhaust tip/muffler? It looks pretty sleeper other than the wheels/tires.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member

View attachment 1819679

View attachment 1819680

Nice car, California cuck.

I’d hit it.

Michael Richards Ok GIF

RX1Cobra

Established Member
Speaking of Ego. My snowblower came today. Have the mower, blower and weed whacker. Nice not dealing with gas.

This thread reminds me how much I spend...

IMG_7126.jpeg
IMG_7125.jpeg

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member

View attachment 1819679

View attachment 1819680

Pretty low miles on mine. Maybe 4 or 5 gas tanks. Looking mean on yours with the gold rims. I bet you surprise a lot greaseball BMW owners.

Captain Beyond

Established Member

View attachment 1819679

View attachment 1819680
I like your Trump 2024 flag. Where did you get it?

Lambeau

Superfleck Moonbird
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
Snow shovel I purchased didn't like the oversized stainless screws I installed without drilling a larger hole. So it just fractured. My fault for being lazy.

IMG_1386.jpeg

This cheapo plastic welder I purchased a couple weeks ago during Black Friday worked pretty well to repair the plastic fracture.
It was $28.79 on Black Friday.

IMG_1379.jpeg

So I started by drilling a larger diameter hole in the plastic - lol.
Got the welder out. Inserted the staples in the tip and hit the button. I was surprised at how fast the staples, and the knife shown below, heat up.

IMG_1380.jpeg

IMG_1383.jpeg

The blade did a decent job smoothing out the surface, while the Dremel ground down the sharp ends of the staples.

IMG_1384.jpeg

IMG_1385.jpeg

EDIT: if you order this, make sure you get the consumables kit circled in blue. I had ordered 2 kits. One had it, one was missing.

1701811301365.jpeg

Last edited:

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
Speaking of Ego. My snowblower came today. Have the mower, blower and weed whacker. Nice not dealing with gas.

This thread reminds me how much I spend...

View attachment 1819698View attachment 1819699

Of all the electric yard equipment, that is about the only one I can't get behind. Not in New England anyway. That may work for 6" or whatever, or maybe a smaller driveway, but it's gonna need a charge. **** that. I'm all set with stopping mid-way through the driveway to charge a battery or whatever. You just can't predict the snow so I'd never buy one.
DeWalt 20v trimmer, blower, pole saw, chainsaw, hedge trimmer etc. I use all of those. I could even see someone using an electric mower if that was their thing. At least you know how much your grass will grow between mowing.

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
Of all the electric yard equipment, that is about the only one I can't get behind. Not in New England anyway. That may work for 6" or whatever, or maybe a smaller driveway, but it's gonna need a charge. **** that. I'm all set with stopping mid-way through the driveway to charge a battery or whatever. You just can't predict the snow so I'd never buy one.
DeWalt 20v trimmer, blower, pole saw, chainsaw, hedge trimmer etc. I use all of those. I could even see someone using an electric mower if that was their thing. At least you know how much your grass will grow between mowing.

Battery powered snowblower :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: maybe if you live in southern california.

Users who are viewing this thread