Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Only a woman would decorate the inside of a closet…
You ain’t even joking. She wanted shelves for all her house decorations and vases. She does fresh flowers for the house weekly.

Attachments

• IMG_6756.jpeg
    IMG_6756.jpeg
    383.6 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_6883.jpeg
    IMG_6883.jpeg
    352.5 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG_7070.jpeg
    IMG_7070.jpeg
    290.4 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_8908.jpeg
    IMG_8908.jpeg
    334.5 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_1649.jpeg
    IMG_1649.jpeg
    330.9 KB · Views: 55

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Picked up three Smith & Wesson sweatshirts @ $49.99 each, because cold weather is here, nice fit (especially at the neck), and they make a quiet statement. They also hide my S&W 9mm well. My fav is the green one.

81tzBVuDRGL._AC_SX679_.jpg

619vuW2sYCL._AC_SX679_.jpg

61zRM8pcMaL._AC_SX679_.jpg
Those are nice. Did you get them online Bob?

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse

My trusty old Falcon Northwest desktop tower finally died. Had it for almost 10 years. Looked at their website and they want over 4k for a new tower. No thanks. Went with a Dell XPS 8960. Just hooked it up yesterday. And yes, I was listening to KISS on youtube. Dr. Love!
View attachment 1818139
View attachment 1818140
Had the XPS 4400 and 8400. Loved the 4400. If you ever decide to upgrade speakers I do enjoy my powered Bluetooth Edifer bookshelf speakers that I use on my PC. Noticed Amazon has a Black Friday sale on some.

Ones I have..

Last edited:

VegasMichael

Established Member
Had the XPS 4400 and 8400. Loved the 4400. If you ever decide to upgrade speakers I do enjoy my powered Bluetooth Edifer bookshelf speakers that I use on my PC. Noticed Amazon has a Black Friday sale on some.
Believe it or not the sound from those is pretty good. The Dell came with the The Waves MaxxAudio application which is nice. I use the sound system mostly for background music or if I'm watching a tutorial or video.

I have a component hi fi system for serious listening with a Yamaha receiver, Marantz CD player and JBL speakers and sub woofer. I'm looking to add a turntable. Any ideas on that?

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Believe it or not the sound from those is pretty good. The Dell came with the The Waves MaxxAudio application which is nice. I use the sound system mostly for background music or if I'm watching a tutorial or video.

I have a component hi fi system for serious listening with a Yamaha receiver, Marantz CD player and JBL speakers and sub woofer. I'm looking to add a turntable. Any ideas on that?
I just ordered one but it was a cheapy. I bought Journey tickets for my wife for Christmas and bought her a Klipsch phono Bluetooth player that leads into a record player that leads into a Journy LP that leads into the tickets. But in another thread and I'll see if I can find it you can gather more information from other known audiophiles more into records than me. Actually this thread page 12, 98 SVT is your man it seems.

VegasMichael

Established Member
That would depend on how much you're looking to spend. Keep in mind, pretty much anything below $500, and you're better off streaming music. Cheap record players are junk and WILL destroy your records.
I have a lot of albums from the 70s and 80s just collecting dust and my dad is gifting me his record collection comprised of mostly 50s and 60s bands/singers. I'm willing to spend up to a thousand bucks.

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
I have a lot of albums from the 70s and 80s just collecting dust and my dad is gifting me his record collection comprised of mostly 50s and 60s bands/singers. I'm willing to spend up to a thousand bucks.
Might help, not sure others will agree with this guy.

SGT MERC

Established Member
I picked up their "buy 2 Dewalt batteries for $199 and get a free tool." I got their cordless router, it's an awesome little machine, easily small enough to use with one hand while holding the trim with the other.
Nice, maybe I need to go back to Lowe’s! Just now getting into routers. Just finished up these shelves for my wife. View attachment 1818098

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using the svtperformance.com mobile app

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
I picked up their "buy 2 Dewalt batteries for $199 and get a free tool." I got their cordless router, it's an awesome little machine, easily small enough to use with one hand while holding the trim with the other.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using the svtperformance.com mobile app
Nice, I just put another router in my Amazon Cart but waiting to see the Lowe’s Black Friday deals. I need one to fit this….

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    448.5 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_2238.png
    IMG_2238.png
    563.2 KB · Views: 45

Captain Beyond

Established Member
Might help, not sure others will agree with this guy.
I don’t have any experience with those newer turntables, but I’m sure any of those will work fine. I’m more into vintage stereo gear. I agree with @98 svt. Don’t buy a cheap turntable.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread