Let's see those Latest Purchases!

utlong31

Established Member
Image1698717239.767633.jpg

Fire pit for the back patio we just had covered. This thing is awesome but it should be for what it cost.
Image1698717369.870763.jpg

New fence next month.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse

utlong31

Established Member
Looks Great! Fence in bad shape? It would look newer with a good pressure washing.

For sure. It’s about 12 years old and we have a busy street near by so I’m putting up a 7’ board on board this time. It should help a little with the road noise and some of the wind.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
^^^^^
Nice score! It wasn't that long ago when we were all pretty much coming up empty as far as ammo. Or what WAS available was through the roof, price wise.
270 for the 1000rd case...not bad...but pre covid it was 215

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Bought two fans. As fancy as I look in man glitter it isn't great for my lungs. I don't need to waste money on air filtration and just need to vent. My cheap box fan died last week so I started thinking of ways to accomplish cleaner air. Goals were moving air due to fumes and man glitter. Box fan worked but not well. I thought about these fans and they are small enough to mount themselves instead of running hose to the outside. I tried one fan initially and it worked better than the box fan so two would do even better right. I think I am going to mount them to the wood if I can't find a better solution. This route lets me open the window and pop them in and let them cross ventilate with the opposite garage door slightly cracked. I'm going to mount the extension cord to the left side of the wood plate and shorten the wires. Each fan has a 110 connector and a control for on off and variable speed. Not loud either which is a plus. Currently each fan is resting on a board I used pocket holes to install it with.

fans.jpg

fN.PNG

Last edited:

ajaf1656

Established Member
Bought two fans. As fancy as I look in man glitter it isn't great for my lungs. I don't need to waste money on air filtration and just need to vent. My cheap box fan died last week so I started thinking of ways to accomplish cleaner air. Goals were moving air due to fumes and man glitter. Box fan worked but not well. I thought about these fans and they are small enough to mount themselves instead of running hose to the outside. I tried one fan initially and it worked better than the box fan so two would do even better right. I think I am going to mount them to the wood if I can't find a better solution. This route lets me open the window and pop them in and let them cross ventilate with the opposite garage door slightly cracked. I'm going to mount the extension cord to the left side of the wood plate and shorten the wires. Each fan has a 110 connector and a control for on off and variable speed. Not loud either which is a plus. Currently each fan is resting on a board I used pocket holes to install it with.

View attachment 1815458
Grow-room fans. Lol

Users who are viewing this thread