Let's see those Latest Purchases!

Fastback

Baker
Established Member
Premium Member
20240216_151810_compress69.jpg

Took out the Daytona, had to re engineer the hydraulic clutch system. The other setup was not keeping a 6:1 ratio. Making difficult pedal pressure, and the push rod was at an extreme angle. Heim joints, steel flat bar, and the welder fixed that. Great pedal effort, and its now a linear feel to the clutch.

Next is rebuild front end, never worked on a kingpin front. And the original radiator has a pin hole in the tank. Have to pull and take to the rad shop. Other than that 3rd gear really pulls hard. It being so light, makes it feel quick!
20240216_160613_HDR_compress67.jpg

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
20240215_123949.jpg
20240215_124345.jpg
20240215_124539.jpg

Using red light therapy for the neuropathy I was gifted after a nerve in my back tore open during a discectomy procedure. Lost use of my left leg. Was using a walker, then a cane, now I can hobble without it. I'm getting there, and the light therapy is legitimately not just self fulfilling prophecy.

Morgan

Established Member
View attachment 1829184View attachment 1829185View attachment 1829186

Using red light therapy for the neuropathy I was gifted after a nerve in my back tore open during a discectomy procedure. Lost use of my left leg. Was using a walker, then a cane, now I can hobble without it. I'm getting there, and the light therapy is legitimately not just self fulfilling prophecy.

Reportedly good for vision too, but you’re blocking it? Let us know how this goes, please. I’m thinking I’ll buy one of these panels.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
View attachment 1829179

Took out the Daytona, had to re engineer the hydraulic clutch system. The other setup was not keeping a 6:1 ratio. Making difficult pedal pressure, and the push rod was at an extreme angle. Heim joints, steel flat bar, and the welder fixed that. Great pedal effort, and its now a linear feel to the clutch.

Next is rebuild front end, never worked on a kingpin front. And the original radiator has a pin hole in the tank. Have to pull and take to the rad shop. Other than that 3rd gear really pulls hard. It being so light, makes it feel quick!
View attachment 1829180
That is a really nice looking Studebaker Lark Daytona. What year is it? Engine?

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
Me toooo….they just a reliable Gucci Hi-Point!
I ****in love my stock 19x...dont tell anyone...im a huge sig fan lol

Interestingly my 19x is the only pistol i own that ever had a ftf....but also think it was my fault. Happened with the first mag i put through it and we werent familiar with eachother then lol

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
Reportedly good for vision too, but you’re blocking it? Let us know how this goes, please. I’m thinking I’ll buy one of these panels.

I think that I’m about to learn all about light therapy for vision.

Our (just turned) 8 year old has had trouble reading, claims to get headaches, and these were causing obvious frustration in school. His last physician visit, the guy noticed that his eyes aren’t tracking together.

Long story short, after some expensive tests, he has absolutely terrible peripheral vision in his right eye, possibly slight color blindness, but most importantly some kind of ailment where his eyes don’t track together which is causing some double vision while making it difficult to follow lines while reading (couple explain the frustration and headaches)

Aside from some physical therapy once a day in a clinic, and 3 days a week at home, he’s also going to get light therapy for 20 minutes a day starting here in a few weeks.

Wife said $10,000 for the first 6 months. Thank goodness insurance is covering 90%.

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
Somebody needs to start a thread on this outside of this one. Much to opine about on this type of therapy.

Lambeau

Superfleck Moonbird
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
I think that I’m about to learn all about light therapy for vision.

Our (just turned) 8 year old has had trouble reading, claims to get headaches, and these were causing obvious frustration in school. His last physician visit, the guy noticed that his eyes aren’t tracking together.

Long story short, after some expensive tests, he has absolutely terrible peripheral vision in his right eye, possibly slight color blindness, but most importantly some kind of ailment where his eyes don’t track together which is causing some double vision while making it difficult to follow lines while reading (couple explain the frustration and headaches)

Aside from some physical therapy once a day in a clinic, and 3 days a week at home, he’s also going to get light therapy for 20 minutes a day starting here in a few weeks.

Wife said $10,000 for the first 6 months. Thank goodness insurance is covering 90%.

Ugh, hope therapy and treatment cure it. Prayers sent.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
So, broke my gold bracelet that I worn forever broke a few weeks ago. Popped into the jewelry shop that we've been going to for 30 plus years to drop it off to get fixed along with my wives ring, We hadn't been there in 4 years, but owner still called us by first names. It's her B-Day in a few and walked out with these. Got full price on her 1 cts and bought these 3 cts and change. Yes, real diamonds, and the picture doesn't do them justice.
3CTs.jpg

ajaf1656

Established Member
Saying a Glock shoots good is like saying fat ugly chicks **** good. Probably, I'll never find out because I'm not into that sort of thing.
Recap: Glocks are fat ugly girls. Lol

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread